Do you apply suncream to undereye area?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
Wondering because of skin thinning or fat loss?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
No, sunscreen unfortunately irritates the fuck out of my undereye area. Basically anything does, even Vaseline.

If it doesn't lead to irritation for you, it's an important thing to do. As we all know, an attractive youthful eye area is a very important part of looking good. I have to cope with using BB cream to hide my disgusting dark circles - maybe I'll get some surgery done there some day.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tasty17
No, sunscreen unfortunately irritates the fuck out of my undereye area. Basically anything does, even Vaseline.

If it doesn't lead to irritation for you, it's an important thing to do. As we all know, an attractive youthful eye area is a very important part of looking good. I have to cope with using BB cream to hide my disgusting dark circles - maybe I'll get some surgery done there some day.
just get infraorbital rim implants but try volufiline there first as I've heard that also helps

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Tasty17
just get infraorbital rim implants but try volufiline there first as I've heard that also helps
Can Volufiline migrate to other areas of the face?

• +1
Reactions: Verse
no. sunglasses 😎

sunglasses in winter. ok.
there is no reason to use sunscreen in the winter unless you nuked your skin with tret and are outside at noon with clear skies for several hours direct sun exposure

but yeah why not