do you believe a majority of men could relate to elliot Rodgers suffering of rejection and loneliness?

could men relate to elliot rodger?

• Total voters
chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
what you think? I mean most men were rejected one time or another

No only guys who have no friends and no love life. Elliot also had the added edge of his dad being a complete and utter failure as a parent and a scumbag.

No only guys who have no friends and no love life. Elliot also had the added edge of his dad being a complete and utter failure as a parent and a scumbag.
oh? what if guys have had a past love life?

did you know most gymcelers and looksmaxxers can relate?

The blackpill / incels are a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Not the majority. It has to be someone like him: non-NT, no friends, below avg, khhv at 20+ etc.

I am khhv and ugly at 23yo, and can brutally relate

Not the majority. It has to be someone like him: non-NT, no friends, below avg, khhv at 20+ etc.
no lol, this is a common misconception. I related to elliot instantaneously through the similar experiences I've had with females

bro are you khhv at 22 yo?
why do you have to be a khhv. if a man has experienced past rejections and getting personally attacked then yes someone can relate

Elliot was also an autistic narcissist and loser, who thought he was god-chosen, I doubt a lot of men can relate to a guy like that

• +1
Elliot was also an autistic narcissist and loser, who thought he was god-chosen, I doubt a lot of men can relate to a guy like that

elliot said the truth about women, women do approach men if they are attracted to the individual.

why do you have to be a khhv. if a man has experienced past rejections and getting personally attacked then yes someone can relate

then you have no ideia of what you're talking about jfl

elliot said the truth about women, women do approach men if they are attracted to the individual.
yes he said the truth, but he also was completely insane, and incompentent when talking to people, at some point the only way to improve is owning your stuff, Elliot failed to realize that and blamed every single problem he had on others, for fuck shake he wanted to kill his little brother just because he mogged him I can't relate to a guy like that, he had some real problems with his father but that doesn't justify his sitty behaviour

then you have no ideia of what you're talking about jfl

oh? I dont? I could definitely tell you my life story of how I was treated through grade school middle school high school and beginning of adult hood. so yeah I definitely can relate to elliot

oh? I dont? I could definitely tell you my life story of how I was treated through grade school middle school high school and beginning of adult hood. so yeah I definitely can relate to elliot

whatever you want bro

yes he said the truth, but he also was completely insane, and incompentent when talking to people, at some point the only way to improve is owning your stuff, Elliot failed to realize that and blamed every single problem he had on others, for fuck shake he wanted to kill his little brother just because he mogged him I can't relate to a guy like that, he had some real problems with his father but that doesn't justify his sitty behaviour

well its obvious this is what happens when a man gets pushed through edge he will lose his head

whatever you want bro
exactly bro,

I don’t support what he did but I can relate and I agree with some of his views such as the view about how women date shitty men.

I don’t support what he did but I can relate and I agree with some of his views such as the view about how women date shitty men.
what happened to your cute display pic

Ur a meme just lose weight

I mean it's a meme
Why am I a meme? I am just stating truth not exagerrating or smth if we r talking brutally honest

• +1
Cry for me

• +1
@dodt lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: dodt