• Yes

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Blackpill is mainly based on evolutionary biology so if you’re blackpilled but don’t believe in evolution your beliefs are inconsistent and you’re coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
2012.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Good_Little_Goy
It's not a question of belief when there is undeniable proof. So it's a fact. It's not like religion jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, karbo, Patrick Baitman and 7 others
Show us who said evolution is not real need to know who the low iq users are and take their opinion less seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and SubhumanCurrycel
Show us who said evolution is not real need to know who the low iq users are and take their opinion less seriously.
well there are a lot of religious people here, if they actually believe what their holy books say then they don’t believe in evolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5258 and 4 others
10346648 309541605837416 2734367529819123770 n

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
well there are a lot of religious people here, if they actually believe what their holy books say then they don’t believe in evolution
Not believing in evolution = not believing in basic biology and genetics as well as gene expression etc. Which is an undeniable fact. The whole blackpill is centered around genetics (chads).

It's like denying gravity or believing the earth is flat.

Jfl at people that think humans were made from mud

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
@Baldingman1998 actually I was wrong, apparently some religions have come to terms with it, but it just sounds like coping to me.

They couldn’t deny it so they decided to go along with it and say both can be true at the same time.

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Baldingman1998
Muhhhhhhhhhh dik

No since u are still a short rabbit

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Literally a proven fact.

The chromosome fusion site of our ancestors was found years ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
@Baldingman1998 actually I was wrong, apparently some religions have come to terms with it, but it just sounds like coping to me.

They couldn’t deny it so they decided to go along with it and say both can be true at the same time.
View attachment 633008
If they came to terms with the earth not being flat they will with evolution eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
macro evolution is pretty retarded imo

most of the theoretical basis for evo psych isnt dependant on the whole cosmology of modern darwinism or whatever, it just requires heritability basically which no one denies

trust me the earth is flat i have seen it with my own eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and sytyl
Nigga we are in 2020, there's simply no way for someone to dont believe in evolution

But that being said, I dont know if the blackpill is entirely about evolutionary psychology

• +1
how can we come from monkeys if monkeys still exist

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Marsiere214, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
We don't come exactly from monkeys lmao, there are humans, bonobos, gibbons, gorillas, etc, all of these ''branched off'' at different times and evolved into what they are today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
We don't come exactly from monkeys lmao, there are humans, bonobos, gibbons, gorillas, etc, all of these ''branched off'' at different times and evolved into what they are today
it's a common talking point said by people who don't believe in evolution... I was mocking them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
i beleive in god

it's a common talking point said by people who don't believe in evolution... I was mocking them
Lol, didn't even notice it. But yeah, I remember I was talking to a bus driver about evolution and he used the same point

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Nigga we are in 2020, there's simply no way for someone to dont believe in evolution

But that being said, I dont know if the blackpill is entirely about evolutionary psychology
5 retards disagree

We didn't come from monkeys. Dumb monkey imams/priests/sheikh's made that assumption.

3883ae59ddeba67b85aa1734fa58c233 1

I believe in the sex

Yes, I am the lost link between humans and apes

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
We didn't come from monkeys. Dumb monkey imams/priests/sheikh's made that assumption.

View attachment 633373
Yeah the hominin ancestor wasn’t like any monkey that we know today, but it was still very similar. If the average person saw it they would just think it’s some random species of monkey

Yeah the hominin ancestor wasn’t like any monkey that we know today, but it was still very similar. If the average person saw it they would just think it’s some random species of monkey
3883ae59ddeba67b85aa1734fa58c233 1  01

People that don't believe in evolution

:p Yeah, some people haven't evolved yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Baldingman1998
Hurry up gotta add more to my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Baldingman1998
It's not a question of belief when there is undeniable proof. So it's a fact. It's not like religion jfl.
true ngl the evolution model just looks at observable history, you don't get to not believe it it's just our current knowledge. its like saying do you believe in chairs like nigga you don't have the option to not

• +1
(((Evolution)))

(((Evolution)))
Yeah the all powerful merciful amazing god just programmed the male companion to be attracted to only a mere percentage of the group. JFL God is Satan and no one can convince me otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
We should segregate this forum between blackpilled users and low iq, cucks, dayuuth, bluepilled, normie, simp users

• +1
It’s like u want to prove a point so badly. Pathetic

Evolutionary Biology was my major in uni, I heavily believe in it, but only on a micro level (Thousands of years, Eugenics, racial and sex differences, etc). Macro shit is Jewish nihilist propaganda, eyes are far too complicated to have come about through purely evolution, so are many other things, ancient species just wouldn't have bred with mutants, and adaptations don't come that quickly. Think about how selective we are about breeding as humans, look at how animals treat their injured or deformed, they abandon them, this logic applies to ancient species aswell. Of course people who believe in the cult of atheistic nihilism fed to the Jews truly don't actually know anything about science, real science, and are just bluepilled cucks.

Evolution is very very real, and you'd be surprised just how many changes can happen over the course of even merely 100 years under certain circumstances, but we didn't come from chimps.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Of course people who believe in the cult of atheistic nihilism fed to the Jews truly don't actually know anything about science,
t. didn't read Nietzsche.

it isn't a cult you moron.

Not believing in evolution = not believing in basic biology and genetics as well as gene expression etc. Which is an undeniable fact. The whole blackpill is centered around genetics (chads).

It's like denying gravity or believing the earth is flat.

Jfl at people that think humans were made from mud
There are different types of evolution