Do You Believe In God?

Do you?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Curries, a cow IS NOT a god!

pls, don't mess up with my poll, thank you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
No. If he exists he is pure evil to allow subhumans to exist and suffer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 39
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Blackout.xl, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
JFL at that one yes :feelskek:

No.

However I am much more agnostic and open towards the general, philosophical idea behind god than the laughable interpretations of the bronze age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Zeta ascended and SikKunt
can I put myself somewhere in the middle

can I put myself somewhere in the middle
Sure thing bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 2227, rockndogs and 5 others
Stopped believing in him in 8th grade

No.

However I am much more agnostic and open towards the general, philosophical idea behind god than the laughable interpretations of the bronze age.

I would. Make a argument from lebeniz on the psr and the unmoved mover but your right they don't lead to a thirst god but each to their own

Only a few, it seems

I was born and raised Catholic and used to go to Church every Sunday until I got into my Mid Teens ...

God is a good coping mechanism, that's all buddy boyo, it's all a fkn cope

i made this thread a few days ago

Like I said before...without a rudimentary understanding of college level Greek/history you should not even be allowed to broach the topic...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Like I said before...without a rudimentary understanding of college level Greek/history you should not even be allowed to broach the topic...
true

Legit af, I wish I had the time to watch some debates about it, but RATIONAL ones, with arguments that try to prove that rationally God exists, not just the stupid "You gotta feel it!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No, why incels exist if he exist?

thank god i dont

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Wanted to make fun of the bunch that voted for yes, but there are a few among them that I like and now I feel bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Legit af, I wish I had the time to watch some debates about it, but RATIONAL ones, with arguments that try to prove that rationally God exists, not just the stupid "You gotta feel it!"
I find it much more unbelievable that God or a creator in the general sense does not exist. It just doesn't make any sense. The universe has an end. We know that from the second law of thermodynamics (heat death of the universe). Which means that it has had a beginning. Something can't just spontaneously come from nothing thus there is a God that created it all. It's quite simple really.

Last edited:
If God is real, he's fucking cruel.
Giving me my Subhuman ipd jfl.

Be thankful you have eyes tho ngl
My eyes are so fucking close it's an eye(like in cyclop) already not eyes.
And my eye(s) kept me khhv till 24, it's hard to be thankful for that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and no_hope_left
My eyes are so fucking close it's an eye(like in cyclop) already not eyes.
And my eye(s) kept me khhv till 24, it's hard to be thankful for that.
I've seen a pic of you, your eyes are bad but I don't think that's the reason why you're khhv til 24. It's mental imo

There's no way to prove, also, the existence of one is impossible too.

I've seen a pic of you, your eyes are bad but I don't think that's the reason why you're khhv til 24. It's mental imo
The most Important part of the face is Subhuman in me.
Obviously it's the reason.
0 iois till 24, if i was mental, I would have gotten iois but couldn't act upon them.
But I got no iois my whole fucking 24 years in the fucking planet, the reason is my eyed man.
It's over for me, I am Marko jarics lost brother.

How the fuck can you PSLIncel and believe in god?

Literally babbies first red pill

I think the best reason to not believe in God is the problem of evil. Of course, religious people can respond with the Free Will defense (although if determinism is true, then free will probably doesn't exist) but that does not take into account natural evil, such disease, natural disasters and animal suffering. Why would an supremely good God create such a world where there is unspeakable suffering, where the distribution of happiness is so unequal?

And also there is the Epicurean paradox. If God is omniscient (all knowing) he knows evil exists. If he is omnipotent (all powerful) he has the power to stop evil, and if he is omnivelovelont (all good) then he has the desire to stop evil. Given these attributes of God evil should not exist.

I kind of do.

But my life is utter shit so he's either not real or a real mother fucker.

I BELIEVE IN GANDY