Do you believe in Hypergamy?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
I do believe in hypergamy , I believe every average plain Jane wants to be with
6 feet+ 8+/10 school football captain , competitive swimmer , Ivy league graduate , Navy Seal , neurosurgeon , nobel prize winner billionare Chad.

I tried to warn anyone who is hopelessly chasing a woman and talk him out of doing that pathetic shit. They rolled their eyes and told me to BTFO.

Hypergamy is the ultimate truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ocelot and maxmendietta
forgot space marine in chads description

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Obviously

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
The average man wants a stacy supermodel with the perfect face and perfect body, so what's wrong with the average girl wanting the equivalent?

And I was able to get 6's and 7's (occasionally an 8) without much work. Hypergamy exists, but not like what you morons make it out to be. And that's when I was 16-18, I'm a 5.25-5.5 PSL. According to your logic I should be a lonely virgin that only gets one IOI from a fat and recessed landwhale every 5-6 years. I've known several friends that are -4 PSLs that have gotten laid by well above average women. Stop being so melodramatic.

I can easily tell who does and doesn't leave their basements by the lookism memes that they believe in.

Yea because i am not a retard

Facts are facts buddy boyo

I believe in the bottle of booze in my hand right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I do not believe, but I know hypergamy exists.

The average man wants a stacy supermodel with the perfect face and perfect body, so what's wrong with the average girl wanting the equivalent?

And I was able to get 6's and 7's (occasionally an 8) without much work. Hypergamy exists, but not like what you morons make it out to be. And that's when I was 16-18, I'm a 5.25-5.5 PSL. According to your logic I should be a lonely virgin that only gets one IOI from a fat and recessed landwhale every 5-6 years. I've known several friends that are -4 PSLs that have gotten laid by well above average women. Stop being so melodramatic.

I can easily tell who does and doesn't leave their basements by the lookism memes that they believe in.
The average man wants A N Y T H I N G. How else do 3/10 landwhales who weigh more than most men get circles of simps and orbiters on social media numbering in the dozens?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202