do you believe in real love

C

chadlike

Iron
do you believe in real love

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, vermillioncorefan and Donkeyballs
if you mean real love as natural and biological attraction between two persons, of course

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
Genuine what? It's doesn't really tell me what is being genuinely manifested if you just condition it with an adjective. Describe love as if you were to explain it to someone who had never heard that word before.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Of course. Men do indeed love for real. Foids however cannot love

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
What's ur definition ??
Unconditional like you would die for that person do you believe in that i dont think it exists there is always gonna be a reason your loved someone cant just love you unless its your mother
Genuine what? It's doesn't really tell me what is being genuinely manifested if you just condition it with an adjective. Describe love as if you were to explain it to someone who had never heard that word before.

Unconditional like you would die for that person do you believe in that i dont think it exists there is always gonna be a reason your loved someone cant just love you unless its your mother

No, you can love someone like that, but it's rare and usually just afforded to highly attractive people. If you form a bond by fucking someone for a while though you can get to a point where you would put their needs before your own

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
Only lust and respect

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, 0S4MA and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and ryuken
My grandparents seem to love each other, but not really. Then again my grandfather was 6’2, so not really