Do you believe in what Hamza says?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
He said that he get approach women in street, people cat calling him in street and taking picture of him solely because his physique. Do you believe him?

So you really need body like this then you will get automatically Chadlite appeal?

Doubt.

Source:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Gonthar
Are you kidding me this pathetic hair transplant cauliflower ear shitskin has only status carry him nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, dxrkprince, Carv and 1 other person
He said that he get approach women in street, people cat calling him in street and taking picture of him solely because his physique. Do you believe him?
It's because he's famous, he's The Great Hamza - the influencer, that's why people want to take photos with him.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Are you kidding me this pathetic hair transplant cauliflower ear shitskin has only status carry him nothing else
What hair transplant

It's because he's famous, he's The Great Hamza - the influencer, that's why people want to take photos with him.
Yeah but he actually lies to his audience in the video by saying you will get same attention when u bodymax no matter if u are ugly. He is selling lies to audience.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and Gonthar
What hair transplant
"what hair transplant" ignoring everything else that I've said, either way hamza presents himself as a saviour of incels or some other grifting bullshit he actually promotes it

• +1
Reactions: Carv and robtical
Yeah but he actually lies to his audience by saying you will get same attention when u bodymax.
Well, I don't know.... maybe if you have an exceptionally muscular body, you might get random people to take photos with you in some very specific circumstances - like at the beach, in tourist areas, resort towns, party places where people get drunk, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Well, I don't know.... maybe if you have an exceptionally muscular body, you might get random people to take photos with you in some very specific circumstances - like at the beach, in tourist areas, resort towns, party places where people get drunk, etc.

Nigga thats is india.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo, Carv and Gonthar
no this shitskin is 100% coping. No one cares about muscles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Carv
of course I believe in him why wouldn't believe in adonissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.