Do you believe mewing really works?

Does mewing work?

• No, it's cope

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Yes, I know it does

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I'm not sure but I'm gravitating towards believing in it so I mew just in case

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Not sure but I don't think so and I don't want to waste my time so I don't do it

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I just want to know how many people believe in it and how many people think it's cope

It's a fraudulent lie invented by a Jew to make people by his shit dental devices and fund his kike-run merchandise business

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and ChoSeungHui
It's a fraudulent lie invented by a Jew to make people by his shit dental devices and fund his kike-run merchandise business
but Dr. Mew isn't a jew and mewing is a technique available online, there's no marketing

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
mewing slightly changed my maxilla, but I need to get to finish the cutting to compare my old pitcures with now

Yes it works in conjuction with palatal en maxillary expanders. Strongly doubt that it works with the togue alone, past a certain age when the sutures are partially fused.

IMAGINE U EVEN QUESTION IT, ITS A MEME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It should be legit.
Protesis on face can move out with the time cuz even after puberty the bones on your face keep changing. So there's no need to think it's a lie, pushing with your tongue should help you in changing in well..

But i can be wrong

4 mm upper palate expansion on me...

There are people on this site agree that palate expanders work yet don't even want to acknowledge mewing. I can't understand. It's the same people who acknowledge that natural selection is real but are religious and say evolution is fake.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Thushespokeofit and SayNoToRotting