Jfl at people who pray

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Butthurt Dweller, HighIQcel and 8 others
Source of your AVI?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Dumb question tbh. "Do you believe religion exists?". Yes, religion exists, Buddhism, Christianity etc

Dumb question tbh. "Do you believe religion exists?". Yes, religion exists, Buddhism, Christianity etc
buddhism is not really a religion

All atheists die twice

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow, john2, Incoming and 1 other person
Hinduism is the only legit religion

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Htobrother and needsolution
I wasn't religious actually, but I experienced a divine revelation not that long ago. I used to think it was bullshit.

However 14 days ago I was walking through the mall. I didn't feel that good because I had ldared and swallowed too many blackpills that day. As I was walking through the mall I stumbled on a manual. The manual read: "play with me, and hear me out. I will look after you my child". Out of nowhere somebody seemed to whisper into my ear "Hi ascensionrequired! I'm lonely, are you lonely?". I gasped. There was nobody there? Was I losing my mind? "Hug me ascensionrequired, I will be your friend. I will look out for you. Nobody cares, but I do". I turned around and saw this
Hqdefault

IckyEarlyKob size restricted

All my frustratration and grievances faded away. Finally someone truly loved me, for me.
1a8qy1

I took many versions of my savior home with me, hang some them on my wall to remind myself he looks over me. He will make all the bad things go away, guide me and watch over me. I read his manual daily and felt relieved he would reward me, for he is all powerful, and really cares.
Vie5r7wohvv31

He will punish all the bad men, and those who've wronged the world for he is just and he rewards those who are deserving.
Images

But to my horror, I realized that those most deserving to him were richer, and better looking. He was even sharing bed with CHAD
27d57632595d184b444a954c22628230

DkoI1TT

How could he betray me? Did he abonden me?! I have always been a faithful, and loyal servant to him. Living to his manual and word. Chad didn't give a fuck. Banking chad didn't give a fuck. It was the devil's work! Demons and shit! Beware the mark of the beast!
SlHZroZzOG

They shall live in paradise on Earth, but they will burn in the afterlife. I will rot on earth, and get rewarded in the afterlife. Cause I am such a good guy, and he loves me unconditionally.
Share if you think elmo would be a better god

Flat750x1000075f

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
religion is bullshit on their god story side, but good for socializing and moral check tho

• +1
it was just a way to control people and keep foids in check. all the prophets were mentally ill who wanted power and fame, they would hallucinate they met the gods and people believed them because they were uneducated subhumans. jfl at religion copers.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer, Ascensionrequired and 1 other person
it was just a way to control people and keep foids in check. all the prophets were mentally ill who wanted power and fame, they would hallucinate they met the gods and people believed them because they were uneducated subhumans. jfl at religion copers.
I thought that too maybe these people could be mentally I’ll not that the are lying but , just mentally ill and back then people didn’t know about mental illnesesses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Atheists are godless virgins

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO THE CREATE A CHARACTER SCREEN SO I CAN REDO LIFE

Idk 50/50
Depends.I would be religious if it wasn't for primitive lowest iq possible subhumans in my country who are obsessed with it.They think god is a cure for everything jfl.If you have hairstyle you will be seen as a gay.Most Christians i met are actually opposite from christianity,more like evil satanists tbh.I am changing my opininion on belief all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Htobrother and Ascensionrequired
Depends.I would be religious if it wasn't for primitive lowest iq possible subhumans in my country who are obsessed with it.They think god is a cure for everything jfl.If you have hairstyle you will be seen as a gay.Most Christians i met are actually opposite from christianity,more like evil satanists tbh.I am changing my opininion on belief all the time.
Tako ti je to jarane jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Htobrother
I'm Christian, it's legit.

Sounds like a good cope. Some people need a daddy figure in their life.

But a cope is just that at the end of the day: A cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Htobrother
Religion can suck my ding dong

• +1
Religion is a manmade creation. Wanna know how I know? Notice how every single religion that was formed around each other has striking similarities? All Islam follows the same monotheistic principle as Judaism and it's younger, it's almost like religions are a manmade thing and new religions just seem to copy each other based on the already present culture. There are thousands of religions being formed daily, and they all claim to be the right one because one person said so and TONS of people buy this shit. It goes to show that people are easily gullible and willing to follow anything because they can't find any other meaning in their lives.

Religion and belief are inherently human and everyone has their personal beliefs about everything. When we couldn't explain why things were we made up stories to account for it. Not anymore, Science has proved why we exist and people should just realize that Religion isn't the answer, it's just a book of made-up stories from ancient people.

• +1
I thought kanye was Jesus?

• +1
Religion is a manmade creation. Wanna know how I know? Notice how every single religion that was formed around each other has striking similarities? All Islam follows the same monotheistic principle as Judaism and it's younger, it's almost like religions are a manmade thing and new religions just seem to copy each other based on the already present culture. There are thousands of religions being formed daily, and they all claim to be the right one because one person said so and TONS of people buy this shit. It goes to show that people are easily gullible and willing to follow anything because they can't find any other meaning in their lives.

Religion and belief are inherently human and everyone has their personal beliefs about everything. When we couldn't explain why things were we made up stories to account for it. Not anymore, Science has proved why we exist and people should just realize that Religion isn't the answer, it's just a book of made-up stories from ancient people.
there is only 3 abrahamic religion(rest is cope) ! and Islam is the last

• +1
realizing God is not real is babbys first black pill

amazing you can browse a blackpill forum and still believe in jew fairy tales

In my country religion is compulsory in school, and I remember that once when I was a kid, our teacher told us about all the other religions in the world, which took me by surprise, I thought there is only one religion - our orthodox Christianity, he also showed us a map with all the religions in the world, and it didn't seem right, because our religion wasn't the most widespread one, so in my ignorance I asked the teacher: "Hold on, if Orthodoxy isn't the largest religion, how do we know it's legit and the real one?".
Everyone laughed and looked at me like I was dumb or something, and the teacher in a condescending tone told me that Orthodoxy is the real one, because the word orthodoxy comes from Greek, from orthos which means right and doxa which means faith, therefore Orthodoxy is the right faith, and the only true and legit religion.
Then he put us to write this so we will never forget... I stopped asking questions about religion in class after this incident.