Do you believe the holocaust really happened?

Do you believe in the official version?

• Yes, I'm a good goy

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No, that's not possible

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,[c] was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between 1941 and 1945, across German-occupied Europe, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[a][d] The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through work in concentration camps; and in gas chambers and gas vans in German extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz, Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Sobibór, and Treblinka in occupied Poland.[4]

How much someone must be retarded to deny the holocaust.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7012, 5'8manlet and 15 others
So you believe the Nazis wanted to kill all Jews (even though there is no written evidence of such a plan) and managed to kill 6 million of them using gas chambers, then proceeded to cremate all of them?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Mongrelcel, diggbicc and 1 other person
Holocaust didn't happen at all

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Marsiere214
Yes it did my Jewish friend form discord have explained to my how it happened and have cleared alll my doubts about it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
But i still support nazis because i believe in darwinism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, IncelsBraincels, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Yes it did my Jewish friend form discord have explained to my how it happened and have cleared alll my doubts about it
Is your Jewish friend 100 years old or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Mongrelcel, diggbicc and 1 other person
So you believe the Nazis wanted to kill all Jews (even though there is no written evidence of such a plan) and managed to kill 6 million of them using gas chambers, then proceeded to cremate all of them?
They weren't all killed using gas chambers
Also its was 10 million people disable
Gypsies blacks slavics political prisoners old sick mentally disabled and people with deformities

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5891
KEEP CRYING YOU UTTER JEW
VictoriousSelfishBallpython size restricted

Thatmademeinglaughlikearetardgiffor ba67924078aeda7a846b2e333c9b5eea

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, godirl and Deleted member 4430
I don’t care whether he did it. Jews must be expelled to Israel either way

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
They weren't all killed using gas chambers
Also its was 10 million people disable
Gypsies blacks slavics political prisoners old sick mentally disabled and people with deformities
Well where are the bodies then?
We should be able to find thousands of mass graves if they were shot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Mongrelcel and diggbicc
My my great grandad literally liberated auschwitz tho he didn't want to

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430 and MusicMaxxingMidget
i hope it did

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Those who deny the holocaust, they derserve to get a bullet to their skull.
How stupid can you be to deny it. Its one of the most well documented thing in history.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7012, Mongrelcel, 5'8manlet and 7 others
My my great grandad literally liberated auschwitz tho he didn't want to
Well, concentration camps did exist. I'm not denying that.
They're also called prisoner camps and you have them all over the world in war time.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Those who deny the holocaust, they derserve to get a bullet to their skull.
How stupid can you be to deny it. Its one of the most well documented thing in history.
Exodus
אהבה

JoinedJul 11, 2020Posts139Reputation224Time online1d 6h 24m

Also Jfl at "Its one of the most well documented thing in history".
Kys kike.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and diggbicc
Well, concentration camps did exist. I'm not denying that.
They're also called prisoner camps and you have them all over the world in war time.
It was the jew one, they had stripey clothes. And tbh I know they existed because they tested medicines on the Jews and have documents on them

It did but mostly like 80k-100k people tbh but its not a gazillion like the kikes say

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Baldingman1998 and MiroslavBulldosex
It did but mostly like 80k-100k people tbh but its not a gazillion like the kikes say
Yeah it's probably a few hundred thousands at best IMO.
Most of them dying from typhus or lack of food at the end of the war.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
I do believe that they were systematically murdered throughout the war, as to if the actual gassing took place or not, then who knows.

Hitler himself made a speech about "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" referring that upon the death of a German, a Jew would also be sacrificed as payback.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, IncelsBraincels and SubhumanCurrycel
The nose knows

Yes Shlomo Shekelstein Nosenberg told me it happened why would he lie?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, diggbicc, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
I’ve legit had to argue with some guy on here a few months back about the holocaust since the retard kept denying it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
I’ve legit had to argue with some guy on here a few months back about the holocaust since the retard kept denying it.
Why do you believe so much that it happened? What are the evidences that make you believe a total of SIX MILLION Jews were killed in gas chambers?
Why is it illegal to discuss this topic in many European countries? :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, diggbicc, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Ok we know who infiltrated this site

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, diggbicc, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
19C939ED 3EE6 4D9A B47F EDC7FAD8A8A1
C61259E4 DCCE 48EC 910B 556FA3666720

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Why do you believe so much that it happened?
The plethora of evidenced places, objects and documentation of surviving witnesses of the holocaust proving the holocaust took place.
Additionally, the Holocaust, apart from all the existing physical evidence and all the oral history coming from survivors, is probably the most widely and thoroughly documented crime ever committed in human history. The Nazis thoroughly documented every transport headed toward the camps, accounted for the number of dead every day, reported every mass execution committed, listed every person taken from his or her home. Tons of files covering all their crimes were found by the advancing Allied armies and later by researchers studying the archives in Germany and all over Europe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 3 others
image-placeholder-title.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena and IncelsBraincels
inb4 faggots saying "the holocaust didnt happen but it should"

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The plethora of evidenced places, objects and documentation of surviving witnesses of the holocaust proving the holocaust took place.
Additionally, the Holocaust, apart from all the existing physical evidence and all the oral history coming from survivors, is probably the most widely and thoroughly documented crime ever committed in human history. The Nazis thoroughly documented every transport headed toward the camps, accounted for the number of dead every day, reported every mass execution committed, listed every person taken from his or her home. Tons of files covering all their crimes were found by the advancing Allied armies and later by researchers studying the archives in Germany and all over Europe.
There is still NO evidence that anyone was killed using gas chambers.
In fact if you visit a so-called "death camp", the "gas chamber" will be nothing but an empty room (some of them having only a shitty wooden door to close it jfl).

Please link me the documents accounting for the number of deaths per day.

There must be some official german document detailing how all of this complex execution system works, right?

And yes I do believe it happened Hitler even mentioned it doing a speech

• +1
Reactions: penis3
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, penis3 and owlofathena
Absolutely not. I'm 100% sure of it.
They removed the Jews from society and then they put them in camps. They find out their not productive and they are a burden on the economy especially during war time. So they chose to gas the jews. I mean they literally didn't start gassing Jews in mass numbers until January 1942 where the plan and decision is made to do that

The numbers are highly exaggerated.

It was exposed already that the 6 gorillion number was used before WW2 even finished. It was printed in New York Times articles:

GUPPQn 4MPUFyPMmlklzGqh4iWJMeipULNsKB8fGZkA

There used to be a video on youtube uploaded years ago showing the actual newspapers, but I can't find it anymore. It seems to have been removed now.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and SubhumanCurrycel
The holocost extortion racket has been debunked by so many different experts, even the top expert building gas chambers for capital punishment in US, that at this point only brainlet fanatics and scarred for life weaklings, who have seen too many hollywood films, will stick to that holocaust religion.
There is more fantasy in "holocost survivor" accounts than in Tolkien's books, just read one of those Eli the weasel books and start counting the "miracles" and other physical reality imposibilities, and enjoy some laughs.

The saddest thing about the Holocaust is that it didn't happen.

PS: The real holocost was forcing the jews to do manual labour, and that's something they will never forgive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Mongrelcel, diggbicc and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard