I use to be confident in my looks now everyone I see my face I want to punch it
Brah after that thread earlier with this guy
7AE82247 46D2 42E3 93E4 9336EA8EDC03

Nothing to worry about

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I don't know.

It depends.

You don't want to have an unrealistic view of reality where you are PSL3 and think you are PSL6 because that will hold you back in life (and worse, you wouldn't know why). You should be insecure about your looks because it makes you want to fix them.

At the same time, you don't want to have a unrealistic view of reality where you are PSL6 and think you are PSL3, or think you need to be PSL8 to get laid.

It just depends on the user where they are in that scale.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm not confident in my looks solely because my hair is complete trash and will never look good and I didn't even get a haircut like I said I would because it's trash either way, and it has always been trash ever since I was 18 and you mog me

U look good lmfao. That’s all you need to know

Stop being a bitch

not at all son. you are coping right now.

THE TRUTH =/= BDD

you have merely come to terms with the truth, which is incredibly hard to accept and most oftentimes brutal

You look good. Has good proportions and hollow cheeks etc, you just have peanut skull

• JFL
he doesnt mog you
I mog dog
It depends.

You don't want to have an unrealistic view of reality where you are PSL3 and think you are PSL6 because that will hold you back in life (and worse, you wouldn't know why). You should be insecure about your looks because it makes you want to fix them.

At the same time, you don't want to have a unrealistic view of reality where you are PSL6 and think you are PSL3, or think you need to be PSL8 to get laid.

It just depends on the user where they are in that scale.
yo wtf are you talking about?

Last edited:
I mog dog
what do you mean man? how do you mog him? do you think you are on average more attractive than he is to western white woman?

what do you mean man? how do you mog him? do you think you are on average more attractive than he is to western white woman?
we are the same PSL we had a mog battle

we are the same PSL we had a mog battle
i dont care about autistic mog battles that 80% of it are voted on by neet permavirgins who never talked to woman in their lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Titbot
i dont care about autistic mog battles that 80% of it are voted on by neet permavirgins who never talked to woman in their lifetime
What PSL am in motion and in pics? What PSL is he in motion and in pics?

What PSL am in motion and in pics?
idk bro

facially bone structure wise above the average
racially below the average (where you live)
body wise somewhat above the average (cuz you gymcel i guess?)
overall size wise below the average

+1-1+1-1

you get the point

overall you're average

idk bro

+1-1+1-1

you get the point

overall you're average
I see what you mean I am 0 which equates to PSL 4. I am not a total loser I attract ethnic girls (latinas, curries, and blacks).

Thats a PSL 5 fuck I need stroma bad to escape my phenotype
no its not a psl 5. @Dogs is a psl 5 and he has a lot more SMV than you do. i dont like psl rating system whatsoever either

cuz some people include height, race, overall smv, some other people just autistically measure facial milimters and determine your PSL based upon solely that. some people include skin color/phenos, some don't its just all around and doesn't have 100% direct 1 on 1 correlation with girl's IRL reception

i can tell you the exact same thing what i told you months ago when you joined

you're decent facial bone structure wise, but your overall size, height, frame, peanut skull and heavy indian pheno bottlenecks it. its not like you arent warranted to sleeping with women or having a girlfriend, but implying "you're psl 5" same way as some random 6 feet above avg normie white guy is just delusion-maxxing tbh

i cant decide if ur joking/trolling about you saying you mog dogs, but if you legitimately believe you "mog him" you've gone way too far into PSL bs and should probably take couple weeks off

• +1
nths ago when you joined

you're decent facial bone structure wise, but your overall size, heigh
no its not a psl 5. @Dogs is a psl 5 and he has a lot more SMV than you do. i dont like psl rating system whatsoever either

cuz some people include height, race, overall smv, some other people just autistically measure facial milimters and determine your PSL based upon solely that. some people include skin color/phenos, some don't its just all around and doesn't have 100% direct 1 on 1 correlation with girl's IRL reception

you're decent facial bone structure wise, but your overall size, height, frame, peanut skull and heavy indian pheno bottlenecks it. its not like you arent warranted to sleeping with women or having a girlfriend, but implying "you're psl 5" same way as some random 6 feet above avg normie white guy is just delusion-maxxing tbh

i cant decide if ur joking/trolling about you saying you mog dogs, but if you legitimately believe you "mog him" you've gone way too far into PSL bs and should probably take couple weeks off
Do you think angelrun mogs @Dogs

Do you think angelrun mogs @Dogs
if he gymcels and does something to his hair then not, or just gymcelling and getting same body as angelrun is probably enough already

if he gymcels and does something to his hair then not, or just gymcelling and getting same body as angelrun is probably enough already
Fuck as long as I look on par with angelrun then I am happy. Probably the best a curry can do anyways besides looking like Salludon

thats why they are seperate. psl = rating face smv = possible success for slaying
you are right in that a huge smv mog vs some feature mog doesnt mean that the other person truly mogs them
Fuck as long as I look on par with angelrun then I am happy. Probably the best a curry can do anyways besides looking like Salludon
angelrun is far from that

thats why they are seperate. psl = rating face smv = possible success for slaying
you are right in that a huge smv mog vs some feature mog doesnt mean that the other person truly mogs them

angelrun is far from that
What? Elaborate?

idk bro

+1-1+1-1

you get the point

overall you're average
Above average for his pheno

nah its more complicated than that. ill give you 1 small example

lets take 2 identical faces. both look exactly same proportionally, just one of the skull is 130% bigger. so its just a bigger version of the same face. you could say they're "psl wise" proportionally equal, with the same shape and everything, but the 130% bigger skull, aka "bigger face" still holds more "net PSL" in eyes of women. its literally a multiplier. same way height and frame are multipliers too.

they're interconnected in symbiotic relationship

face validates size(skull, height frame etc) and size valdiates face

if you have a bad face then all that size is for nothing cuz ur portraying nothing

if you have bad size then all them proportions and aesthetics is nothing bcuz you have no platform to show it off

size is still part of "your psl" and not just some distant concept of SMV like money or status is

in that case titbots "psl" is considerably lower than what his "strict facial PSL" would indicate so

lets take 2 identical faces. both look exactly same proportionally, just one of the skull is 130% bigger. so its just a bigger version of the same face. you could say they're "psl wise" proportionally equal, with the same shape and everything, but the 130% bigger skull, aka "bigger face" still holds more "net PSL" in eyes of women. its literally a multiplier. same way height and frame are multipliers too.

if you have a bad face then all that size is for nothing cuz ur portraying nothing

if you have bad size then all them proportions and aesthetics is nothing bcuz you have no platform to show it off

size is still part of "your psl" and not just some distant concept of SMV like money or status is

in that case titbots "psl" is considerably lower than what his "strict facial PSL" would indicate so
It is over indeed son

fair enough point. since why people say 6 psl but -5 failo for height. but I would say that people should still rate by solely face too . thats why the psl rating cant be used to determine smv entirely. I dont think smv is a distant concept as much as just taking everything into account. maybe money and status skew things but what about raw smv like the smv of the person?

It is over indeed son
its not over, you just need to get realistic with your goals and such. you'll still mog the average white american after all your looksmaxxing, so you'll by defintion "above average"

fair enough point. since why people say 6 psl but -5 failo for height. but I would say that people should still rate by solely face too . thats why the psl rating cant be used to determine smv entirely. I dont think smv is a distant concept as much as just taking everything into account. maybe money and status skew things but what about raw smv like the smv of the person?
i dont know man this is all saturated and needlessly overcomplicated. i don't like to selectively rate whatsoever. "rate my nose bro", "rate my browridge bro", "rate my face, but imagine if it was white bro", "rate me, but imagine if it was a different race bro" it just doesnt make sense whatsoever and i dont care about rating or ratios or proportions this way. because IRL they all matter in the end and girls care about them so it's pointless dissecting them

its not over, you just need to get realistic with your goals and such. you'll still mog the average white american after all your looksmaxxing, so you'll by defintion "above average"

i dont know man this is all saturated and needlessly overcomplicated. i don't like to selectively rate whatsoever. "rate my nose bro", "rate my browridge bro", "rate my face, but imagine if it was white bro", "rate me, but imagine if it was a different race bro" it just doesnt make sense whatsoever and i dont care about rating or ratios or proportions this way. because IRL they all matter in the end and girls care about them so it's pointless dissecting them
good point. some people do it for stupid reasons but occasionally it makes sense.its just hard to gauge the average smv imo. since every info around it is extreme bluepill