Title.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, twinkceluwu and Gonthar
why even care about "morals", its a bunch of bullshit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
everything built in the world is based off of morals so you should be thankful for that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tombradylover, Ghoulish and 1 other person
everything built in the world is based off of morals so you should be thankful for that
Morals are important but it doesn't mean they're rules, and they're all made up

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TechnoBoss and twinkceluwu
If it weren’t for morals your subhuman ass would have been killed Nazi style and your women raped by Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Sure. Morals are a set of rules which establish a social contract of sorts, which can be beneficial to have others follow. However, life is all about ensuring others follow those rules while at the same time subverting that contract without suffering any penalties, be it by brute force or stealth/deception. The more you can do this, the better your life will be.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Sure. Morals are a set of rules which establish a social contract of sorts, which can be beneficial to have others follow. However, life is all about ensuring others follow those rules while at the same time subverting that contract without suffering any penalties, be it by brute force or stealth/deception. The more you can do this, the better your life will be.
imperfection and flaws are the reason these rules exist. the moral integrity of humans is to seek greater good by any means and they accept imperfection because they understamd human nature on a deeper level. they have higher eq.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
imperfection and flaws are the reason these rules exist. the moral integrity of humans is to seek greater good by any means and they accept imperfection because they understamd human nature on a deeper level. they have higher eq.
These rules exist as a way to define behaviors that on average will allow both people to have a better life. However, life doesn’t work in such a smooth manner which is why these rules MUST be subverted at times. This world has finite resources, finite food, finite jobs, and ultimately finite happiness. Sometimes you have to ensure someone else gets a worse deal so that you can have an acceptable one. No human truly seeks “greater good”. It’s all about survival of the self.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and twinkceluwu
Is that what this is about?

You’re nauseous over a man finding teenage girls attractive?
11 year olds and 12 year olds man and kindergartners. Fuckign makes me sick bro

Morals are taught, they allow for a cohesive society. Unwritten rules that prevent chaos and promote order. What happens in society’s with no morals? They become dog eat dog, rife with poverty and crime - crabs in the bucket. The poor stealing from the poor, morals are what prevent your car being stolen, your wallet being returned etc.

I’ve had vehicles and money stolen, it sucks to be on the receiving end and I know that. I saved a car from being stolen and returned forgetten goods at a mall. A way of paying back the man who returned my phone and wallet to me

11 year olds and 12 year olds man and kindergartners. Fuckign makes me sick bro
I’m not attracted to that age range. I’d estimate 14-15 is where it starts. (Perhaps that’s too gross as well.)

There’s a lot more fucked up shit in this world but you’re here getting sick over a forum rotter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and tombradylover
I’m not attracted to that age range. I’d estimate 14-15 is where it starts. (Perhaps that’s too gross as well.)

There’s a lot more fucked up shit in this world but you’re here getting sick over a forum rotter.
I actually don’t care at all just trolling. 14-15 is too young for me but to each their own

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
nothing is immoral nigger its all made up

besides gooks cooking is sewer oil in restuarants thats just fucking vile