Do you care about other people?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Other than family. Do you actually care about other people? Would you care if someone told you they had cancer? Or would you just pretend to care. Would you care if someone you knew died? Would you care if you hurt someone seriously?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
not if they're ugly ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Gren, Deleted and 1 other person
I’ve started losing my care for anybody at this point

• +1
Would you legitimately care if some person told you they had cancer and will die next week? I wouldn’t tbh, doesn’t effect me any

No I don't give a fuck anymore

nobody gives a fuck about me, why should I care for others?

• +1
i dont even really care about my family let alone other people

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5634
Yeah I do family and other people

• +1
Would you legitimately care if some person told you they had cancer and will die next week? I wouldn’t tbh, doesn’t effect me any
Yeah you can always sympathize with others.you can sense their suffering.

• +1
I don't. Rip my prefrontal cortex.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5634
Yeah me myself and I

• +1
Listen man the cruel reality is that no one but your family cares as much about you; as for me caring about anyone else yeah I'd be upset if someone close to me got cancer but it is what it is man.

• +1
Only when they try to mog me

• +1
I stopped giving a fuck about ANYONE when I became 14. I really matured at that year, my perspective changed and my reality became distorted. The only person I actually give a fuck about and want to protect/would sacrifice myself for? My little sister. That's it. Fuck my mother, fuck my cracker father, they can take care of themselves. My little sister is the only person in the world that I genuinely care for, and love (not in a sexual way) for. Even if it sounds cuckish, I would gladly get myself killed to protect her. That and I love myself. I love myself alot. Sometimes I cry and feel hatred towards myself for not being Jordan Barrett tier, other times I look in the mirror and I cry (tears of joy) that I'm atleast somewhat average and not a subhuman. Thank god I've been blessed with looks that are atleast not incel-tier.

• +1