Do you consider Finasteride Users Natty?

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
I've noticed drastic increases in several masculine traits. Higher strength, size, libido, stamina, and even ejaculate. I know the "10% increase in testosterone" saying exists, but I'd say its much more than 10%. I've also started developing roid rage, deeper voice, and of course my hair is growing much faster/ not shedding. My diet heavily blocks Aromatization to Estrogen and Finasteride Blocks DHT so my T cannot be easily convert into anything. With those mechanisms in mind, blocking anything Testosterone can turn into is very similar to people who take testosterone. Do you consider Finasteride Users natty in the gym?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
Yes I'd consider it natty, but it's fucking pointless to discuss. Is preworkout natty? Is creatine natty? Are growth hormone peptides natty?

Non-natty would be altering your endocrine system with AAS, wether injected intramuscularly or sarms/orals. Maybe a good distinciton would be: If it shuts down your natural testosterone production, it's not natty. If not, it's all good.

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku and Stevensmithgerard
10% isn't enough to do anything. Also Finasteride is anti androgenic because it blocks 5a-reductase, so it would do the opposite of what you said. DHT is basically testosterone on steroids for libido, mood, deeper voice, rage, ect. And as far as I know diet won't do a ton for aromatase, but cruciferous vegetables may help estrogen conversion iirc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DrOtaku
I've noticed drastic increases in several masculine traits. Higher strength, size, libido, stamina, and even ejaculate.
you're an anomaly, that's if you're telling the truth. Most people don't notice a decrease nor increase in libido and strength, some are even unlucky enough to develop hypospermia, erectile dysfunction, and impotence.

partially inhibiting your most potent endogenous androgen shouldn't equate to increased instances of these 'masculine' traits, should induce quite the contrary actually.

you're an anomaly, that's if you're telling the truth. Most people don't notice a decrease nor increase in libido and strength, some are even unlucky enough to develop hypospermia, erectile dysfunction, and impotence.

partially inhibiting your most potent endogenous androgen shouldn't equate to increased instances of these 'masculine' traits, should induce quite the contrary actually.
That's why I've been posting about it so much lately. I almost didn't want to believe it at first, but can't really argue with my numbers going up in the gym and being horny 5-6 times a day. One user said it was because my body is still trying to adapt to being unable to convert T into DHT so my T is higher. Also I guess the strength side effect is somewhat common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
That's why I've been posting about it so much lately. I almost didn't want to believe it at first, but can't really argue with my numbers going up in the gym and being horny 5-6 times a day. One user said it was because my body is still trying to adapt to being unable to convert T into DHT so my T is higher. Also I guess the strength side effect is somewhat common.
If I were you'd I'd thoroughly examine your mood, libido, strength and even testicular size, be wary though, don't placebo yourself into actually becoming impotent.

Again, you're an anomaly, DHT is multiple folds more potent than testosterone, both in its androgen receptor binding affinity and it's ability to transcribe androgen-mediated proteins. Keep in mind, when inhibiting 5ar you're also inhibiting the synthesis of allopregnanolone (positive allosteric GABA receptor modulator) from forming via progesterone --> 5a-dihydroprogesterone --> allopregnanolone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DrOtaku