Do you consider posters here as friends?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Like do you spend so much time here they are a form of your online social circle?

no

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter, Sub5virgin, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Yea but I wouldn’t wanna hang out irl

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Yes and i would hang out irl

Some ppl, yes

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yea. I literally have no social life. All my friends abandoned me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, VST, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
We're like inmates in a prison tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Blitz, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Only @battlefieldincel @Nibba @future chadlite and @Psychonaut r my friends from here. no way @Sergeant is my friend. He doesn't give a fuck about anything and doesn't care about the members. @11gaijin is not my friend cuz he is bias hypocrytecel who shitposted twice as much as me 3 months ago. He also doesn't know how to moderate and is slapping 30-40% left and right for the smallest thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, future chadlite and Deleted member 611
Only @battlefieldincel @Nibba @future chadlite and @Psychonaut r my friends from here. no way @Sergeant is my friend. He doesn't give a fuck about anything and doesn't care about the members. @11gaijin is not my friend cuz he is bias hypocrytecel who shitposted twice as much as me 3 months ago. He also doesn't know how to moderate and is slapping 30-40% left and right for the smallest thing.
Totes agree Tony, site is under a dicktatorship as of currently. I got a total of 50% just for trying to rep gvng and post gvngers
Screenshot 2019 01 21 21 47 09
Screenshot 2019 01 21 22 01 55
Screenshot 2019 01 21 21 47 35

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, future chadlite and Tony
Site is under dictatorship and I have offered @Sergeant to fix this mess, @11gaijin is removing comments he doesn't personally likes and bans users left and right for stupid reasons, I got a 50% warning because I tagged 30 members I personally count as friends on this forum, I got 30% for 1 comment and 3 bans so far for literally stupid reasons.
He has close to 1000 shitposts using emojis, just 2 months ago.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Tony and Deleted member 611
You are all my friends :D:D:D I feel a close bond with all of you
images

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel and 8 others
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Site is under dictatorship and I have offered @Sergeant to fix this mess, @11gaijin is removing comments he doesn't personally likes and bans users left and right for stupid reasons, I got a 50% warning because I tagged 30 members I personally count as friends on this forum, I got 30% for 1 comment and 3 bans so far for literally stupid reasons.
He has close to 1000 shitposts using emojis, just 2 months ago.
That was a 40% warning not 50% warning. Now when guys like you spread misinformation and get warned then you blame the mods. Also that warning was appreciated by Sergeant, something he rarely does. But I can totally understand why some people will never understand why that warning was necessary.

That was a 40% warning not 50% warning. Now when guys like you spread misinformation and get warned then you blame the mods. Also that warning was appreciated by Sergeant, something he rarely does. But I can totally understand why some people will never understand why that warning was necessary.
(((Misinformation)))
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Now when guys like you spread misinformation and get warned then you blame the mods
You spread misinformation about me in my thread in feedback discussion today. (your last comment also didn't have anything to do with the actual question in the thread.)

Also you have nearly 1000 shitposts of emotes only messages and these were done when you were mod. You got away with this with zero warnings.

@Sergeant saying that he doesn't want to give janitor title to @future chadlite or @Nibba is beyond hilarious. @11gaijin shitposted twice as much as me 2-3 months ago and got away with this without punishment?

Last edited:
  • +1
You don't have to stick to the 40% or 50% argument, it makes no difference whatsoever, the point here is that you stupidly warned me because I came up with @x69 's name in a thread which was obviously a joke, others here post even worse shit and no one gets banned or warned. That warning was not necessary at all, it was an offtopic post in the offtopic section and I tagged the members I wanted to participate, you can't warn me for spam if 1/4 of your posts are emojis lol, just admit you make mistakes and use your own power to force your opinion on others, If we were to do the same half this forum would leave and go somewhere else but we're not immature kids here. Our goal is to improve the engagement in this forum as I stated before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Tony
You spread misinformation about me in my thread in feedback discussion today. (your last comment also didn't have anything to do with the actual question in the thread.)

Also your have nearly 1000 shitposts of emotes only messages and these were done when you were mod. You got away with this with zero warnings.

@Sergeant saying that he doesn't want to give janitor title to @future chadlite or @Nibba because they have shitposting history is beyond hilarious. @11gaijin shitposted twice as much as me 2-3 months ago and got away with this without punishment?
Anybody that you root for automatically loses credibility because you’ve never posted even a single useful thread on the forum. You are no one to decide who becomes a janitor. Regarding shitposting, look at your likes to post ratio and mine.

Anybody that you root for automatically loses credibility because you’ve never posted even a single useful thread on the forum. You are no one to decide who becomes a janitor. Regarding shitposting, look at your likes to post ratio and mine.
My ratio and yours are similar, and I don't even make an effort and mine is higher than yours.
Messages 1,910 Likes1,007

• +1
I lliterally hate each and every one of you.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Deleted member 176 and badromance
wow what a great response totally related to my comment :soy: :lul:

Anybody that you root for automatically loses credibility because you’ve never posted even a single useful thread on the forum
I don't root for anybody they just wanted to be a mod from their thread in feedback discussion asking for it. I just think they can do the job better than you no offence. That sentence is a misinformation because I don't root for anybody and u type it like I do.

You are no one to decide who becomes a janitor
Thanks for the clarification when did I say that I was the one ? low iq sentence tbh

Regarding shitposting, look at your likes to post ratio and mine.
Wow you have more likes than me :soy::soy::soy::soy: congratz bro :soy::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: What does this have anything to do with the topic we are discussing now. :lul:

My ratio and yours are similar, and I don't even make an effort and mine is higher than yours.
Messages 1,910 Likes1,007
I don't either but I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Tony who was calling me a shitposter. More than half his posts are emojis. Almost 99% I'm sure would not be related to looksmaxing.

future chadlite,

You have a received a 40% warning from 11gaijin for the post Sign petition to unban @x69:

This forum needs more quality posters, we need x69 back in this forum, I will die for all his sins like Lord Jesus.
Everyone message @11gaijin with: "Unban @x69 for the love of all of us, he admits his mistakes"
A bunch of users tagged here, i wont do it again because I know you will use it as an excuse.

It was in the offtopic section, and it was clearly a shitpost with the shitpost tag, yet u used it to ban me because you hate @x69 who has more useful posts than you will ever have, you also use your power to sticky a thread with 2 blurred pics of your face,

• +1
Dec 8, 2018
future chadlite,

You have a received a 30% warning from 11gaijin for the post Hu Bing > David Beckham:

TRUE_CEL said:
East Asian alpha > European cuck

His name is literally in the OP bro.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAST ASIAN IS THE LOWEST SHIT ON EARTH, BORN SERVANTS, GUESS WHERE ARABS GET THEIR SLAVES FROM? EAST ASIA YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHIT SKIN

You gave me a 30% warning because I talked shit about your race on a looksmaxxing forum where the word shitskin and curry is normal,
I can go forever on how your ability to mod and handle disputes is incorrect.
Also my like to post ratio mogs yours and It's just my humour alone.

Dec 8, 2018
future chadlite,

You have a received a 30% warning from 11gaijin for the post Hu Bing > David Beckham:

TRUE_CEL said:
East Asian alpha > European cuck

His name is literally in the OP bro.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAST ASIAN IS THE LOWEST SHIT ON EARTH, BORN SERVANTS, GUESS WHERE ARABS GET THEIR SLAVES FROM? EAST ASIA YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHIT SKIN

You gave me a 30% warning because I talked shit about your race on a looksmaxxing forum where the word shitskin and curry is normal,
I can go forever on how your ability to mod and handle disputes is incorrect.
Also my like to post ratio mogs yours and It's just my humour alone.
Didn't I also ban the other guy who is an Indian? Also isn't it clearly mentioned that no shitposting in looksmaxing section. Threads creating flame wars aren't allowed. You break the rules you get warned

Look at likes to posts compared to yours Brian:feelsez:

future chadlite,

You have a received a 40% warning from 11gaijin for the post Sign petition to unban @x69:

This forum needs more quality posters, we need x69 back in this forum, I will die for all his sins like Lord Jesus.
Everyone message @11gaijin with: "Unban @x69 for the love of all of us, he admits his mistakes"
A bunch of users tagged here, i wont do it again because I know you will use it as an excuse.

It was in the offtopic section, and it was clearly a shitpost with the shitpost tag, yet u used it to ban me because you hate @x69 who has more useful posts than you will ever have, you also use your power to sticky a thread with 2 blurred pics of your face,
You shitposted nearly 1000 emojis only comments when you were a mod.
I don't root for anybody they just wanted to be a mod from their thread in feedback discussion asking for it. I just think they can do the job better than you no offence. That sentence is a misinformation because I don't root for anybody and u type it like I do.
unanswered ? @11gaijin

future chadlite,

I hate him coz he doxxxed me, something that his previous actions clearly suggested he'd do and for which he was warned and ultimately banned.

• +1
Okay Brian dicktator aside I wanna hang out with @Jaded and send each other some gvng and some avatars lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and badromance
no

• +1
I do, tbh. People on here have been more friendly than any "friends" I ever had in real life.:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Oh yes. @Sergeant is telling us to rep the gvng.
View attachment 15444
Rip old avi but current one mogs it to oblivion
@11gaijin so apparently 69 was banned for making fun of u and knajjd, not for doxxing u, thoughts?? Is my source not to be trusted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Rip old avi but current one mogs it to oblivion
@11gaijin so apparently 69 was banned for making fun of u and knajjd, not for doxxing u, thoughts?? Is my source not to be trusted
I've already gone over this many times. You can read previous threads on the forum and the unban appeal. I'm not going to explain this to every user again and again. Btw where did you get the info that he was banned for making fun of me? Who is your source?

I've already gone over this many times. You can read previous threads on the forum and the unban appeal. I'm not going to explain this to every user again and again. Btw where did you get the info that he was banned for making fun of me? Who is your source?
I got info from 69 himself