Virgin? :yes:

Christian monk? :no:

Conclusion:

INCEL:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: XXX22, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
Yes, I am a male who is capable of breeding but isnt currently breeding, thus incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and oldcell
yes

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
No. Quarantine is a shit

• Hmm...
I consider myself a shredded kunt

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RichardSpencel and oldcell
I'm recessed birdcel subhuman truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
I consider myself to be a volcel-mentalcel hybrid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and oldcell
What if I had sex with a girl multiple times but it was a year ago and was a virgin until 21? Asended incel I guess. So normie now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HighIQcel and oldcell
Yes and no

• JFL
yeah

• Love it
Not only incel but a mentalcel, heightcel and psychocel

• Hmm...
Yes

JFL at not being incel, THE counterculture right now

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Danish_Retard, bladeeout and 1 other person
No. I hate when people see this as an incel forum.

The incels mainly lurk or make moaning threads. (Which is fine)

It's a LooksMaxing forum. We should use it to maximise our looks while helping each other do the same. Bounce ideas.

I absolutely get so pissed tf off when I have to read that my suggestion for improving one's appearance is a fucking form of coping, lol. Honestly? Suck my small Indian dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5052 and 3 others
I've gotten 1 strong IOI at a party but I didn't know what to do with her tbh ngl. I'm cringing just thinking about it. I also have a lot of Incel traits tbh ngl. I'm KHHV and have gotten called ugly by obese landewhales in my class. Idk what I am tbh. Volcel probably. The girl that gave me IOI was way better looking than the landwhales but it's still the only IOI I've ever gotten.
3E54933F 56CC 4FFC B3FE 2558B6C78AC7

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nop. I have sex in a regular basis.

No lol? Wtf.Virgin, maybe but definitely not on the inel side.

• JFL
I Half consider myself incel and half
Tbh i dont get how you don't slay, you look charismatic in your videos and your normie tier without body halo and high tier normie with body halo imo tbh

No. I hate when people see this as an incel forum.

The incels mainly lurk or make moaning threads. (Which is fine)

It's a LooksMaxing forum. We should use it to maximise our looks while helping each other do the same. Bounce ideas.

I absolutely get so pissed tf off when I have to read that my suggestion for improving one's appearance is a fucking form of coping, lol. Honestly? Suck my small Indian dick.

High Tier Normie 5'8 manlet
JoinedMay 12, 2020Posts796Reputation636Time online8d 11h 39m

I've gotten 1 strong IOI at a party but I didn't know what to do with her tbh ngl. I'm cringing just thinking about it. I also have a lot of Incel traits tbh ngl. I'm KHHV and have gotten called ugly by obese landewhales in my class. Idk what I am tbh. Volcel probably. The girl that gave me IOI was way better looking than the landwhales but it's still the only IOI I've ever gotten.
View attachment 429780
Is your desktop background a picture of you?

Is your desktop background a picture of you?
No jfl
I found a guy on r/rateme that looked exactly like me but with Sean O'Pry tier eyes so I messaged him. Pretty cool guy tbh.

Im gigachad

No, jk

Im oldceltrucel

• So Sad
Yo
View attachment 429780
U look good bro srs

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Still KHHV tho. You also have to consider that I live in a country of chads where I get mogged pretty often.
Lucky for me I love among subhumans so I'm considered above average because of height. You have green eyes tho which is ideal. And everything else seems average to above average so chadlite atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lucky for me I love among subhumans so I'm considered above average because of height. You have green eyes tho which is ideal. And everything else seems average to above average so chadlite atleast.
I'm barely normie in Denmark tbh ngl :feelsbadman:
Also, I have grey eyes in most lighting. It's unfair because my mum has light blue eyes with a white edge. I'd kill to have those eyes tbh

Autistcel, shortcel, and framecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
what does me "considering myself" one matter. you are or you aren't - you can get laid or u can't. i am truecel.

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon
if your on this site then your an incel