Do you considered this foid narcissistic?

Is she a narcissist?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
3DFB0AEB F64C 41B3 B585 FAA0B1D82F4E

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@tombradylover @Xangsane @mortis @TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist

If she is muslim shes an instant 0

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 6128 and flippasav
If she is muslim shes an instant 0
She probably moves to a western country and considers herself a ‘non religious muslim’

She probably moves to a western country and considers herself a ‘non religious muslim’
God's will is by your own definition unknowable and beyond us. What you know is not god's will, but what dominant institutions, rituals, authors and authority figures framed as god's will.

The improbable stories of religion are nothing as compared to the monstrosities of actual religious institutional malpractice; the lies, hypocrisies, and dispiriting criminal abuses perpreated by purveyors of a pompous piety and pretended purity; the parading of a shallow spirituality that cloaks a rampant material greed; the heartless exploitation of bedraggled populations; the undemocratic complicity with privileged elites.

God's will is by your own definition unknowable and beyond us. What you know is not god's will, but what dominant institutions, rituals, authors and authority figures framed as god's will.

The improbable stories of religion are nothing as compared to the monstrosities of actual religious institutional malpractice; the lies, hypocrisies, and dispiriting criminal abuses perpreated by purveyors of a pompous piety and pretended purity; the parading of a shallow spirituality that cloaks a rampant material greed; the heartless exploitation of bedraggled populations; the undemocratic complicity with privileged elites.
I am not low iq to believe in religion but I am just scared of death…

I am not low iq to believe in religion but I am just scared of death…
Death is a natural part of life's cycle. Instead of fearing it, you can focus on making the most of your time, cherishing moments, and leaving a positive impact on the world. Embracing the idea that life is finite can inspire you to live more authentically and fully, caring only about women and how you look is a very shallow way to live.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Death is a natural part of life's cycle. Instead of fearing it, you can focus on making the most of your time, cherishing moments, and leaving a positive impact on the world. Embracing the idea that life is finite can inspire you to live more authentically and fully, caring only about women and how you look is a very shallow way to live.
So is life too short to avoid pussy if your a chad? Imagine being a white chad and not being able to slay. I am not a religious muslim.
Most religious muslims are bug eyed arabs who can’t get pussy other than outside marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
doesnt seem like shes doing anything wrong in this video. Mentally she prob has a huge ego tho but that's any decent looking foid these days

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
What goes through a foids mind when they decide to post things like this? I could never do it. No matter how much of a Stacey I looked like. Not to mention especially a lot of these girls who cling onto their background, would abandon it anytime they could for white chad.
@flippasav @deadmanwalking

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and flippasav
Another giga stacy that's gonna be owned by a terra rich shitskin iranian nigger faggot. My day is ruined and can't sleep now as a sub htn poorcel iranian.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, SecularIslamist and try2beme
What goes through a foids mind when they decide to post things like this? I could never do it. No matter how much of a Stacey I looked like. Not to mention especially a lot of these girls who cling onto their background, would abandon it anytime they could for white chad.
Because She looks good? If you looked good then you would get so much attention that made you post anything for that cocaine tier dopamine rush from attentions you get.
Denying that=denying nature and reality.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and SecularIslamist
Idk man facial expressions + body movements give it all away

She is deathnic factory under that Rhinoplasty and makeup

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist