Do you count using fillers as Hardmaxxing?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I think it’s somewhere in between soft and hard maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Most of the time filler look fake and they are temporary so it’s useless, implants are better

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
Most of the time filler look fake and they are temporary so it’s useless, implants are better
Jfl most of the ascensions on this forum are due to fillers

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Prince88, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
Chin fillers are the most safest type of fillers
Jaw and chin fillers have less chances of migration
Besides with fillers ascensions I've seen
None complained of migration
Idk why this forum is scared of fillers and resort to breaking their bones for mere mm of changes you can achieve with fillers

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Constantin Denis
No, and fillers don't work. They fuck up over time, granulate, move, dislodge and stretch out your skin. PASS

Idk why this forum is scared of fillers and resort to breaking their bones for mere mm of changes you can achieve with fillers
safest
placement in the place that moves the most. lol.

people who do not have basic knwoledge should not keep repeating the same nonsense that someone invented here over and over again.

• +1
safest
placement in the place that moves the most. lol.

people who do not have basic knwoledge should not keep repeating the same nonsense that someone invented here over and over again.
Fillers are still the best say what u want

lip filler no, jaw fillers yes

They should not be used in quantities that give hardmaxxing-like results.

Just use Radiesse. There's a study claiming that overtime it improved your bones. It doesn't attract the water like HA, last longer, more collagen.

But more expensive probably

1 : even if certain product have less chance of migration that migration exist and that can cause lot of problem

2 : yeah most of looksmaxer who ascended doesn’t have experimented migration but it’s probably because it’s their first i je tien and they are young ask them in 15years

3 : it’s just my personal opinion but I just don’t want re do my filler every 2 years for the rest of my life in term of money it’s not rentable and in term of risk this is not too every time you re do your injection you have risk of migration and other complication

For me if you go to a good surgeon you can have good implant over time if you get a good implant he fusion with your bone and become a part of you and it look natural it’s less cheaper and way more durable over time

• +1
Just use Radiesse. There's a study claiming that overtime it improved your bones. It doesn't attract the water like HA, last longer, more collagen.

But more expensive probably
costs the same.

and attracting water is a good thing, that's what makes the lines go away, but it depends on where you use it, obviously you don't want water in your jaw, but mid-face/eyebags/lips it's a good thing.

• +1