Do you drink before first dates?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I usually have 3 beers so I can give good first impression. That's enough to make you relaxed af, but not so relaxed that it'd show that you've been drinking.
Cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
No i hate drinking

I remember during the dating phase of my current LTR, I would down half a bottle of vodka every day before I saw her. When she ate my stinky asshole, I was so drunk I almost died I could feel my insides chilled like I was going to go septic or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Nooono alcholo Haram alcohol :rolleyes:

I remember during the dating phase of my current LTR, I would down half a bottle of vodka every day before I saw her. When she ate my stinky asshole, I was so drunk I almost died I could feel my insides chilled like I was going to go septic or some shit
Hahhah wow. Mogger move ngl. I drank too, and she couldn't tell, it went well.

Hahhah wow. Mogger move ngl. I drank too, and she couldn't tell, it went well.
Yeah, sometimes I try drinking a modest amount but it doesn’t give me a buzz until like later, so I keep drinking until my face feels hot and I feel low inhib. If I’m low inhib, drunk, and horny as fuck, I feel unstoppable. Then post nut clarity hits and I feel like killing myself

Dude I drank before job interviews and they usually went well and gave me the job jfl

Point is to get her drunk, not the other way around