• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, WeiWei, flippasav and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, efidescontinuado, dbva and 2 others
A ton

Leanmaxing isn't about getting rid of carbs

It’s much simpler than that.
so as long as you eat sufficient protein, as long as you stay within your cals you can eat as many carbs as you like and fat loss will continue?

do u not get puffy face from so many carbs?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 84469
im trying not to eat i lost a lot of weight i still look like shit only got smaller

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
If you can handle it yes but low carb is fine too

• +1
less carbs are good for debloat but being leaner has nothing to do with carbs

• +1
They affect insuline resistance which affect fat loss if i remember correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
They affect insuline resistance which affect fat loss if i remember correctly
Insulin resistance is a response to overfeeding. Simply eating carbs is not overfeeding

If you can handle it yes but low carb is fine too
what do you mean if you can handle?

my main reason for debating low carb is cos of water retention actually. does it make face more puffy?

I've leaned out with over 300 grams of carbs but keeping fat low.

do carbs make face appear puffy? or is the water stored in the muscle so muscles look bigger instead of watery?

i mean im losing fat to look more defined in face so would low carbs be beneficial or makes little to no difference?

• +1
No if your calories are low you won't look puffy. Well unless you're using roids then probably
na i don’t roid

low as in, in a deficit? or low like 1600cals

I don't eat food when I'm leanmaxxing :p

what do you mean if you can handle?

my main reason for debating low carb is cos of water retention actually. does it make face more puffy?
I Meant no carb , ofc more carbs more water retention aswell

• +1
Wrong more carbs more insuline resistance
"More carbs" is relative. What causes insulin resistance in one person isn't universal. If you're sedentary and eating 600 grams of carbs, yeah you'll probably get it. But if you're working out heavily 5x a week and eating 250 grams, the carbs are being used properly and therefore your body doesn't need to control massive spikes

I Meant no carb , ofc more carbs more water retention aswell
yeah but are the carbs stored in the muscle, i dont mind water retention in the muscle as it makes you look better (since it basically looks like more muscle mass) i think but if its not stored in muscle then u look more puffy?

Things like potatoes, beans, vegetables, or fruit are fine. All have a good amount of potassium to debloat.

• +1
yeah but are the carbs stored in the muscle, i dont mind water retention in the muscle as it makes you look better (since it basically looks like more muscle mass) i think but if its not stored in muscle then u look more puffy?
Everywhere in your body bro including ur face (it has muscles too)

• +1
Things like potatoes, beans, vegetables, or fruit are fine. All have a good amount of potassium to debloat.
yeah but also carbs store water. so when you eat carbs you will increase water weight.

Everywhere in your body bro including ur face (it has muscles too)
but shouldn’t it make you look more defined in the face? since muscles in face would stretch skin slightly more.

basically when you eat higher carbs do you notice your face to be more puffy or more defined or no change? this is my main reason i wasn’t on carbs before, but they taste good asf lol

but shouldn’t it make you look more defined in the face? since muscles in face would stretch skin slightly more.

basically when you eat higher carbs do you notice your face to be more puffy or more defined or no change? this is my main reason i wasn’t on carbs before, but they taste good asf lol
It def looks puffier doesnt work like for other muscles in the face sadly

It def looks puffier doesnt work like for other muscles in the face sadly
so you’d recommend cutting them in general? or what do u normally stay below before you appear puffy?

so you’d recommend cutting them in general? or what do u normally stay below before you appear puffy?
Depends on ur bones and face fat , i usually start to lose important definition at 100g+ but chads skull can prob eat 4 kebabs a day and still look model tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and appealmaxed
You need at least some to boost your metabolism and give your body energy to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: polio and appealmaxed
do carbs make face appear puffy? or is the water stored in the muscle so muscles look bigger instead of watery?

i mean im losing fat to look more defined in face so would low carbs be beneficial or makes little to no difference?
yeah
i think its because they're carbo hydrates so they keep water in the body

it would be beneficial to lessen carbs

• +1
yeah but also carbs store water. so when you eat carbs you will increase water weight.
I've never heard about carbs bloating your face.
Just know that alot sodium/no potassium causes water retention. Idk where you'd get potassium in your diet without carbs like potatoes and beans.

Last edited:
why do you talk like this nigga
Bro I un ignored my whole ignore list as I forgot most of the reasons anyway

And I saw this and thought,

"Ah thats why he was on there"

He hasn't stopped using large text for years

And his take is bad too, bad takes shouldn't take up this much space 🤣
A ton

Leanmaxing isn't about getting rid of carbs

Its much simpler than that.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Depends on ur bones and face fat , i usually start to lose important definition at 100g+ but chads skull can prob eat 4 kebabs a day and still look model tier
the leaner you are the less effect carbs would have on facial bloat right?

also how’s ur leanmax? how many cals u on rn?