Do you ever fear the best parts of your life have already come to pass?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
I fear this all the time. It feels like my childhood and adolescence was the best parts of my existence. And everything else now is just a slow decline to inevitable suicide.

There is no beauty in this world for me anymore. I've seen the ugliness mankind is capable of, and it has permanently marred my perception of life. The wonder, beauty, and hope I felt towards the world as a child is all gone. I'm just an empty shell of a person now who welcomes the thought of non-existence.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BonesAndHarmony, Demir and 1 other person
yes when I was dating my oneitis :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
same bro guy :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Yeah bro, all you need is good friends and the good times will roll.

doesn't matter, you can only experience the present.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Yeah bro, all you need is good friends and the good times will roll.

I have no friends in real life. I mean real friends who actually care for me. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and MrLeeMaxxing
I fear this all the time. It feels like my childhood and adolescence was the best parts of my existence. And everything else now is just a slow decline to inevitable suicide.

There is no beauty in this world for me anymore. I've seen the ugliness mankind is capable of, and it has permanently marred my perception of life. The wonder, beauty, and hope I felt towards the world as a child is all gone. I'm just an empty shell of a person now who welcomes the thought of non-existence.
Adolescence Is indeed the best time. Don’t have to worry about anything except for next weeks fractions test.

My dude. Listen, you have NO friends. No one has real friends anymore in this time of society. Everything is a speed game. What can others do for me? How can I use them up until I move onto the next person? What do they have to offer me?

REAL FRIENDS are people who have deep connections and similar perceptions/experiences. You can’t make real friends. They come to you and you just have to go with the flow. Then they leave eventually.

I feel the same way man. All the time.

NOW HERES MY ADVICE.

LOOKSMAXX. MONEYMAXX. LIFEMAXX.

Now become the friend you want to have. Treat people exactly the way you want to be treated. Start there. But I will say this.. if you don’t have money coming in.. not working towards a goal.. and not working on yourself NO ONE WILL WANT YOU. NO ONE.

EVERYBODY UPVOTE THIS COMMENT SO THEY CAN READ THIS BOOK:

Dale Carnegie’s book on how to make teammates and manipulate people.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
If that's the case kill me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Framletgod
If that's the case kill me now

For most of my old friends it seems to be the opposite. Thier childhood was just thier blooming stage. They are happier than ever now. They have a pretty girlfriend/wife, children, a house, a nice career, they go on vacations to the Bahamas, Disneyworld, ect.

While for me after high school I got rejected from the Army I've been homeless a few times and working dead end jobs to pay for a shitty apartment. It really feels like this is my life now and there is no hope. Just living in poverty and worrying about homelessness constantly.

I agree with you man. If that's the case from now on, please just kill me.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I feel you 100%, the last time I was truly happy was when I was a lil boy. Everything only gets worse. Sad to think that 100 years ago none of us would have these thoughts that much as most subhumans here would have a nice enough wife with kids.

Dz2kQ3X

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, StoicNihilist and Petsmart
I’m 24, I guarantee the bulk of my “best years” have passed. Pretty pathetic considering I didn’t get much accomplished, but I suppose salvation in the end isn’t a meritocracy. My crowing achievement of graduating from a shitty state school with shitty grades in engineering doesn’t make me too happy on a day-to-day basis.

I am not a nihilist like you, but I do admit it is a bit depressing and weary. It’s more of a sorrow or a longing than a despair though. Maybe it’s a naive urge that I haven’t seen my best years yet.

Dunno man, as a 24 year old virgin there’s not much hope that things will ever change, but it they do, they could make for things better than a past (and somewhat current) life of gluttony and loneliness.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and StoicNihilist
ur best days ended when u were banned on .co

• Hmm...
what best parts

No, also if you had a good childhood you could be a fakecel

My highschool experience was/is much better than elementary school

Of course jfl I am 31 now. Worst part is not being able to feel any joy and wanting to die all the time

My dude. Listen, you have NO friends. No one has real friends anymore in this time of society. Everything is a speed game. What can others do for me? How can I use them up until I move onto the next person? What do they have to offer me?

REAL FRIENDS are people who have deep connections and similar perceptions/experiences. You can’t make real friends. They come to you and you just have to go with the flow. Then they leave eventually.

I feel the same way man. All the time.

NOW HERES MY ADVICE.

LOOKSMAXX. MONEYMAXX. LIFEMAXX.

Now become the friend you want to have. Treat people exactly the way you want to be treated. Start there. But I will say this.. if you don’t have money coming in.. not working towards a goal.. and not working on yourself NO ONE WILL WANT YOU. NO ONE.

EVERYBODY UPVOTE THIS COMMENT SO THEY CAN READ THIS BOOK:

Dale Carnegie’s book on how to make teammates and manipulate people.

So fucking brutally true, I experienced this when my friends entered University and i failed the first time. They gave zero fucks and stopped talking to me for a while.
People don't tolerate failure and can give up on you easily if you fall behind, that was an eye opening experience for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
ur best days ended when u were banned on .co

Yeah, that sucked ass. I really want to go back there.

Maybe in a few months the mods will forgive my errors and let me back in.

Yeah, that sucked ass. I really want to go back there.

Maybe in a few months the mods will forgive my errors and let me back in.
why were you even banned in the first place

• Hmm...
Yes. there are periods of lifetime and you can only have each of them for once.
for example video game from youth and old age has massive difference.
you can't enjoy video games anymore when you are enough old.
love, sex, intimacy in adolescence is not comparable to anything and you can never have that again.
i already missed out so much of my good young years filled with video game and rotting.
and i will still be the same because i am too ugly.
now i can't even enjoy the video game anymore.
i don't enjoy anything in life since i noticed what i was missing out in my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
why were you even banned in the first place

I don't really want to get into that here, but I feel it was the result of a huge misunderstanding.

But anyways, I noticed that tons of banned .co users have migrated here so I figured I'd come here as well.

Sad shit, man, sad shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back