Do you ever feel dirty and sloppy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
Right now I’m sitting at work but I feel like I stink like shit, I have messy ugly hair, I feel bloated and feel like there’s still shit in my ass and there’s droplets of piss in my pants too.

It just feels so grimy and horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, n0rthface, ropemax and 2 others
Right now I’m sitting at work but I feel like I stink like shit, I have messy ugly hair, I feel bloated and feel like there’s still shit in my ass and there’s droplets of piss in my pants too.

It just feels so grimy and horrible
I only shower once every three days at most and I haven't worn deodorant since 2011. I know the feeling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Vermilioncore
I only shower once every three days at most and I haven't worn deodorant since 2011. I know the feeling.
You think I should start showering more or should I just continue this way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You think I should start showering more or should I just continue this way?
It depends on you. I won't wear deodorant because it's not healthy. The way I act is enough to keep people from complaining about the way I smell. Then again, I wouldn't care much if people did complain.

It depends on you. I won't wear deodorant because it's not healthy. The way I act is enough to keep people from complaining about the way I smell. Then again, I wouldn't care much if people did complain.
As I’m sitting here I hear my guts making noises in this quiet room. They can hear it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I love feeling dirty and primal. I often cum then rub the cum on my wrists and behind the ears to attract fertile jbs. Nothing like the smell of fresh cum for a sleazy bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and softlysoftly
I love feeling dirty and primal. I often cum then rub the cum on my wrists and behind the ears to attract fertile jbs. Nothing like the smell of fresh cum for a sleazy bitch
Just accept that you’re less than, ugly, and discarded. You’re a piece of shit. Suck my die then go jump off a bridge

Just accept that you’re less than, ugly, and discarded. You’re a piece of shit. Suck my die then go jump off a bridge
We are both redundant pieces of shit. The garbage man is coming to collect us boy

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
We are both redundant pieces of shit. The garbage man is coming to collect us boy

Trash_cans_%282%29_%28prague%29.jpg

Our final photo together

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, ropemax and softlysoftly