do you ever feel like the argument to hypergamy is sometimes bullshit

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
what i mean by this is that people here like to claim that females are innately hypergamous and overly so while men date down because of their ability to just have kids everyday pretty much

i feel like this is bullshit. i feel like if men just “decided” to be as picky as women the dynamic would change, of course women would always be more careful because birthing a child is 9 months + work but i definitely feel hypergamy is exaggerated by social conditions and the way women and men live rather than it just or primarily being genetic

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Hypergamy is genetic but modern males are subhumans + media pushes women into having to date so they wont be lonely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and SubhumanCurrycel
Hypergamy is genetic but modern males are subhumans + media pushes women into having to date so they wont be lonely
yes but why shouldn’t men be picky then, it takes two to make a child shouldn’t men look for the best genetics they can instead of being spineless cucks settling for subhumans

yes but why shouldn’t men be picky then, it takes two to make a child shouldn’t men look for the best genetics they can instead of being spineless cucks settling for subhumans
no because 1 male can impregnate tons of females so we have less standards

anyway ive almost never seen a goodlooking guy with a subhuman girl but i see the opposite several times a day

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
no because 1 male can impregnate tons of females so we have less standards

anyway ive almost never seen a goodlooking guy with a subhuman girl but i see the opposite several times a day
i think you overrated females hard or you’re just horny. most couples are looksmatched, some where the girl mogs the cuck and some where the decent looking guy is with a subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i think you overrated females hard or you’re just horny. most couples are looksmatched, some where the girl mogs the cuck and some where the decent looking guy is with a subhuman
Nah you probably just live in a country with ugly women (turkey?)

ive talked to several other users who live in my region and they all said girls look much better than guys

Nah you probably just live in a country with ugly women (turkey?)

ive talked to several other users who live in my region and they all said girls look much better than guys
turkish women aren’t actually ugly and i live in U.K

the girls here aren’t as bad as people make them out to be, i think people just jump on the bandwagon when they call british people ugly but yes british low class people are definitely ugly and one of the lesser good looking countries in europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
turkish women aren’t actually ugly and i live in U.K

the girls here aren’t as bad as people make them out to be, i think people just jump on the bandwagon when they call british people ugly but yes british low class people are definitely ugly and one of the lesser good looking countries in europe
Yes you live in the uk so its understandable.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes you live in the uk so its understandable.
what u mean by that, have u ever been or are you just assuming the girls here are ugly and hypergamous

i’ve traveled all around europe and most countries look similar looks wise, obviously different phenotypes but i never went to one country and thought “wow people here are so much better looking”