Do you ever just

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Start laughing cause you find something funny or smile and then instantly cut back to neutral/sadness/anger cause you remember there isn't shit to be happy about at sub 6ft
Spiderman sad spiderman

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Gaygymmaxx
i’m above 6 foot and this applies to me

Start laughing cause you find something funny or smile and then instantly cut back to neutral/sadness/anger cause you remember there isn't shit to be happy about? at sub 6ft
View attachment 2996487
Just did exactly this after seeing the post :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA
i’m above 6 foot and this applies to me
being manlet is the basis for everything moving forward its an instant nerf and precursor to a shitty life

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not one of us.
if I was 6ft+ id at least have that going for me, but no I wake up every day with it being ruined by the fact I'm 5'7

if I was 6ft+ id at least have that going for me, but no I wake up every day with it being ruined by the fact I'm 5'7
5"6 here I am broke and that is my problem, it doesn't really bother me anymore.

I need money. That's the real problem

Wouldnt you agree? Disassociate from the body and be all brain, and get money.

Your ancestors would find your despair pitiful compared to the triumphs they endured.

being manlet is the basis for everything moving forward its an instant nerf and precursor to a shitty life
never see handsome 5’7 incels but there’s a hella of a lot of below average looking 6’0+ incels

5"6 here I am broke and that is my problem, it doesn't really bother me anymore.

I need money. That's the real problem

Wouldnt you agree? Disassociate from the body and be all brain, and get money.

Your ancestors would find your despair pitiful compared to the triumphs they endured.
I worked to get into a top uni for finance in my country so I did try to disassociate but that's all I'm reduced too

I cant even look forward to a high paying job because id be manlet doing it and reap 1/10th of the rewards

never see handsome 5’7 incels but there’s a hella of a lot of below average looking 6’0+ incels
im MTN with pretty good potential once I get enough money to buy the needed essentials and leanmaxx

but its still shit, id be wearing heightfrauding shoes and 1 inch lifts to barely be 5'10

I worked to get into a top uni for finance in my country so I did try to disassociate but that's all I'm reduced too

I cant even look forward to a high paying job because id be manlet doing it and reap 1/10th of the rewards
Send me ur birthday in dms I'll give you advice about your path in life

(I'm a jew not a white girl ☝️👺)

im MTN with pretty good potential once I get enough money to buy the needed essentials and leanmaxx

but its still shit, id be wearing heightfrauding shoes and 1 inch lifts to barely be 5'10
5’10 is enough jfl. MTN 5’10>6’2 LTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Face is who you are tbh

I cope with face everyday

• +1
5’10 is enough jfl. MTN 5’10>6’2 LTN
yeah but thats extremely frauded JFL, id have to wear lifts + these shoes everywhere I go and in LTR once I take them off its wraps

and the girls here are tall asf

• JFL
Reactions: guilty and Gaygymmaxx
yeah but thats extremely frauded JFL, id have to wear lifts + these shoes everywhere I go and in LTR once I take them off its wraps

and the girls here are tall asf
such cope bro lmao. Just target short girls, height isn’t as inflated irl like you see online, face is way more important

• +1
height isn’t as inflated irl like you see online, face is way more important
I agree but the thing is most girls here are legit my height or even taller more times than they are shorter, 11 from GP will say the same thing we live in the same area

but at the end of the day I made 0 attempt to find a girl I'm just basing this off of what I see