Do you ever realise that the male version of you would be more attractive?

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
Subreddit icon
r/Trufemcels

•Posted by
u/greenteaapplepie69

Volcel
6 hours ago

Do you ever realise that the male version of you would be more attractive?
renderTimingPixel.png

Regardless of how they look?
This is because women and men find different things attractive. Men look for beauty before anything else and it’s a dealbreaker. Meanwhile women value stuff like personality, a job, money, etc.
If I was male I could actually work on being more “attractive” without going to pay thousands for surgery or having to slather my face in makeup every day and then get called fake when I take it off.
Men can just study or go into trade school and get a good job. Even if you’re not smart, hard work or talent can still get you status which is attractive.
If I was male I could get a girlfriend for free. But since I’m female I have to waste thousands of dollars just to meet the threshold of attractiveness.
And then men will call me fake and look down on me for not being born naturally pretty.
Women really do get the worst hand when it comes to lookism.

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, didntreadlol, Petsmart and 10 others
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
im not reading that

Thanks for that post King

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
if these roasties transitioned to men they would rope in a femto second

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Just give up your female privilege in a heartbeat, sis

Its so strage that 99% of women that transition to "men" change their mind almost immediately
Really makes you think

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Its so strage that 99% of women that transition to "men" change their mind almost immediately
actually want to read articles on that one.

whoever wrote this forgot to add after age 40, even then she’ll still fuck a chad and give u starfish sex

Really makes you think
And why is it that the opposite isn't true jfl, privilege is women > everything else including animals > men

Last edited: