Do you experience cognitive decline due to inceldom?

D

Deleted member 26212

Bronze
Today I was buying something at a gas station and when I tapped my card on the machine, I got an error which said "try again". I legit looked at it for 8 seconds and didn't know what was going on. The cashier started looking confused so I said to him "idk, I don't think it's working. It says try again". And as soon as I said that, I realized that it was obviously telling me to tap it again, which I did and it worked. I think I just zoned out tbh. Like 85% of thoughts are inceldom-related. I just call myself a subhuman over and over in my head.
I truly believe my brain is beginning to rot and break down. My IQ will drop to 70 by the time i'm 30.

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and Deleted member 23558
No on the contrary not interacting with women has increased my IQ to unimaginable levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 26212
Depends on how you spent your time rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 26212
Depends on how you spent your time rotting
Inceldom basically killed my drive to do anything for years. Now I go to the gym though and i'm in college (getting shit grades) so I guess I have that going for me. I'm just too depressed to do anything. It all seems so pointless because at the end of the day i'm going to coom myself to sleep alone.

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and Deleted member 23558