I see dead people
I dont feel shit from drinking redbulls - monsters etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Gonthar, Airamjx and 2 others
No,

we are desensitized

only when i drink multiple of them

No, I drink a white monster everyday on the train to school out of habit, caffeine has never affected me tho I can drink a coffee and sleep no issue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and TechnoBoss
no, like not at all, i feel sleepy after a monster actually

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Sub5kang
Same

This shit is toxic as hell, the body automatically tries to purge it when ingesting it and all the energy goes to the purification organs, leaving the brain tired.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Drink ones with 300mg caffeine like Bang energy, reign, wired (440mg I think). Or at least like the rockstars with 240mg caffeine. They hit harder than taking the same amount of caffeine raw because of the other shit.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I dont feel shit from drinking redbulls - monsters etc
How much have you drank? If you drink a lot like me you will develop caffeine tolerance

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
How much have you drank? If you drink a lot like me you will develop caffeine tolerance
Nah i rarely even drink coffee and I barely drink energy drinks like one every 3-4 days

Kinda it just makes me sweat a lot along with a fast heart rate got to be the caffeine. I might be quite sensitive to it

same bhai

energy drinks and coffee make me tired

• +1
Reactions: dbva
I quit drinking caffeine years ago once I realized that if I forgot to drink some I'd get a headache which is one of the withdrawal symptoms.

I quit drinking caffeine years ago once I realized that if I forgot to drink some I'd get a headache which is one of the withdrawal symptoms.
Nice. I only get withdrawals when I drink coffee. For some reason I'm ok when I stop taking caffeine when I've just been taking caffeine pills or tablets. I recently got destroyed by nicotine withdrawals and I got another pack of nic pouches this week just to make sure it was that :LOL: I'm not stranger to withdrawals tho.

Do you take anything else to help with every day life?