• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Whether its facemog, heightmog, voicemog, moneymog.

I feel good about getting positive attention about some positive trait I have, but at the same time i've realised I don't actually feel particularly great about mogging other people. Makes me feel weirdly guilty. :feelskek:

I can only heightmog people but still average height so not really

i only mog in the gym when twinks on bench use 5ers on each side

im 5"6 curry so i dont mog in any other reguard

I only mog people with handicaps so I dont really feel good about it (y)

I don’t feel anything when I mog someone else but I feel suicidal when I get mogged

i only mog in the gym when twinks on bench use 5ers on each side

im 5"6 curry so i dont mog in any other reguard
it’s way easier to bench more the shorter
you are due to ROM so that doesn’t count
those twinks probably strengthmog you too if they’re taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i dont even bench anymore tbh, the point is theres always a twink in the gym who is weak as shit. dudes will put literally no weight on calf raises and just raise the machine, people 6 inches taller than me will squat the bar.

theres always a smaller fish, i could beat the shit out of them but they still mog me irl in any other facet of life

ova

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Life is unfair ngl. Im such an uggos

• +1
not really only care about women attention

When im in rage mode, yes i feel good but not about the mog, i want to feel the best because of former low self esteem. Even if i may get mogged i look at the guy with fierce looks to make him understand i never get mogged. Life has ingrained this rage into me

only if the guy is with a girl that I want to put my pp inside

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Yeah, it's constant high tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i dont even bench anymore tbh, the point is theres always a twink in the gym who is weak as shit. dudes will put literally no weight on calf raises and just raise the machine, people 6 inches taller than me will squat the bar.

theres always a smaller fish, i could beat the shit out of them but they still mog me irl in any other facet of life

ova
nigga being able to lift more weight doesn’t mean you’d be able to “beat the shit out of them” since these gym exercises don’t really correlate to functional strength (unless you can bench/squat 2-3x BW)
and as a 5’6 indian you most likely have very thin wrists which means those guys you think you mog potentialmog you

nigga being able to lift more weight doesn’t mean you’d be able to “beat the shit out of them” since these gym exercises don’t really correlate to functional strength (unless you can bench/squat 2-3x BW)
and as a 5’6 indian you most likely have very thin wrists which means those guys you think you mog potentialmog you
you havent seen the lads im talking about

• JFL
I Used 2 Feel good, years Ago... That was before the Braind damge kicked In

I feel good and bad
good because I know I'm better than the person some sense
but also bad because it makes me notice my own shortcomings