Do you feel like the Lookspill is becoming mainstream?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Do you think that more and more normies are admitting publicly that looks are the most important thing to attract women?

This random video has 50K views and I feel people wouldn't say this openly 10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 470
Yes, Tinder opened pandora's box on exposing what women are actually attracted to. It has absolutely blackpilled most of the male population on the true nature of attraction, and has destroyed any gas-lighting attempts women have made in the past to keep males subdued.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Stingray, randomguy1235 and 33 others
I dont think so

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, DidntRead and Mediocre Normalfag
Reddit is exposing more and more ppl to the blackpill because inceltears is full of extremely annoying ppl and people tend to side with the ppl that arent annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3195 and 14 others
The looks pill always existed for atleast 10+ years. It’s only the autists on here who think they came upon a secret treasure of knowledge JFL.

Every fucking 10 year old knows how looks determine your sexual success.
Reddit is exposing more and more ppl to the blackpill because inceltears is full of extremely annoying ppl and people tend to side with the ppl that arent annoying
No one who’s NT uses reddit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, DidntRead and 4 others
red pill knowledge with a hint of black is very common in today’s men. but simps gonna simp.

but fr talk to your male friends and you’ll be surprised how blackpilled they are if you have the sort of relationship where u can trust each other being rly open.

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue, HighIQcel and Deleted member 39
semi. But it's still downplayed (to much) often.

And if given the choice between looks and confidence or personality. Most poeple still kinda believe the confidence and personlaity matter more or about eqaul to looks. Whil looks matter most, and deffor way more then confidence or personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kade and splunx
red pill knowledge with a hint of black is very common in today’s men. but simps gonna simp.

but fr talk to your male friends and you’ll be surprised how blackpilled they are if you have the sort of relationship where u can trust each other being rly open.

true

I think most men and people in general for that matter know that looks are most important

but it is not spoken about because it is a touchy subject (most people are ugly or average at best)

i feel with the anonymity of the internet though that is changing (exhibit A - this forum)

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 3195, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Not at all
Everyone know to an extend that looks mater, they key is that THE VAAAST MAJORITY of people dont know how much they matter

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 3195, Norwooder and 4 others
semi. But it's still downplayed (to much) often.

And if given the choice between looks and confidence or personality. Most poeple still kinda believe the confidence and personlaity matter more or about eqaul to looks. Whil looks matter most, and deffor way more then confidence or personality.

Only boomers ignore the black pill nowadays. Most people younger than 30 got blackpilled to an extent by tinder.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Shottrue, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Gymmaxed redpilled blackcel.I remember this guy.

Males couldnt attract women so they looked for other sources which promised the secrets of attraction.
They saw Pua and the so-called game
they tried and it failed.
Then The RedPill arose and promised many things
They tried it and.it also failed.
Then the mighty Messiah Saint.Blackops2cel, Praise be upon him !
He entered the scene and blackpilled many innocent men.
And at that point my people !
There was no point but to be blackpilled !
Some roped , some coped,
Yet only the most wise could accept the revelations of the messiah at first sight.
For he was the most high iq blackpiller of the universe.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Pumanator, john2 and 1 other person
Males couldnt attract women so they looked for other sources which promised the secrets of attraction.
They saw Pua and the so-called game
they tried and it failed.
Then The RedPill arose and promised many things
They tried it and.it also failed.
Then the mighty Messiah Saint.Blackops2cel, Praise be upon him !
He entered the scene and blackpilled many innocent men.
And at that point my people !
There was no point but to be blackpilled !
Some roped , some coped,
Yet only the most wise could accept the revelations of the messiah at first sight.
For he was the most high iq blackpiller of the universe.
mirin hard son tbh

idk, it's hard to judge since most media reflects american society.

Youd be suprised. A lot of instagram meme pages based in the UK sometimes give blackpilled content @turkproducer . Legit these posts get a shit ton of likes and comments.
20200108 144009

20200108 143948

20200108 143637

Suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Jerzy Bondov, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Tiktok is atomic blackpill visible for normies in daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and HighIQcel
idc

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's bad actually. Cuz it's good to be blackpilled among bluepilled fellas.

Tinder ruined the world

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Germania
i dont know because i'm an aspie who doesn't speak to ppl

:confused:

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Germania, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Be chad or suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Nrrr15
i don’t get how they can roast 5’9 boys lol. like if ur a true 175cm with good proportions you won’t look short really, just low end average
Girls say they want 6'+ but unless theyre fairly tall themselves cant distinguish between it and ~5'10

• +1
Reactions: Germania, lookserumaxeru and turkproducer
Girls say they want 6'+ but unless theyre fairly tall themselves cant distinguish between it and ~5'10
Yeah they are dumb as fuck. I hate all this man, I’m sick of females and their constant nagging, deception and manipulation, i don’t enjoy girls company anymore. The blackpill fucked my mind

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 1680
Yeah they are dumb as fuck. I hate all this man, I’m sick of females and their constant nagging, deception and manipulation, i don’t enjoy girls company anymore. The blackpill fucked my mind
Same, its made my female friends even less remarkable

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Same, its made my female friends even less remarkable
Men are romantics fronting as opportunists and women are oppurtinits fronting as romantics

btw i’m drunk so soz for bad spelling lol

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, KDA Player and Deleted member 1680
I wonder if we gonna have a board called "LookismHate", debunking and shiting on all of PSL, in 10 years.

Men are romantics fronting as opportunists and women are oppurtinits fronting as romantics

btw i’m drunk so soz for bad spelling lol
High iq

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Looksmaxing is mainstream af these days.

Even Chad's are chadmaxing

We're fucked.

Everyone knows about looks theory. It's not just pslers do surgery and all. Everyone knows the need to look attractive. If normies think looks doesn't matter, cosmetic industry wouldn't even existed in the first place . Most people don't have time or money to invest in looksmaxing or they are satisfied with the women they have

Do you think that more and more normies are admitting publicly that looks are the most important thing to attract women?

This random video has 50K views and I feel people wouldn't say this openly 10 years ago

The mainstream society already knows looks matter but they don't the extent if it

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue
i don’t get how they can roast 5’9 boys lol. like if ur a true 175cm with good proportions you won’t look short really, just low end average
175cm is like the minimum height you need to not be openly consideres short. I'm a lucky 176cm mofo, so I heightmogg those fuckers :chad: :chad: :lul:

175cm is like the minimum height you need to not be openly consideres short. I'm a lucky 176cm mofo, so I heightmogg those fuckers :chad: :chad: :lul:
i feel small in uk

Only boomers ignore the black pill nowadays. Most people younger than 30 got blackpilled to an extent by tinder.
That’s why zoomer suicide rates are much higher

to OP:
I hope not. There’s probably some cycle where people only care about looks then it degenerates to caring about personality.
Plus only ugly men can tolerate the high body count of women in the west for any relationship

Not to mention thru and after college women typically go down hill

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 1680
It will be bad if everyone will know.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
good that you mention stephon clinkscales

all his videos are goldmines when it comes to dating and redpill and he also accepts looks theory too.

my favorite redpill youtubers along with alphamalestrategies

It's not that people don't know that it matters, it just that they don't understand how much it matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and BlackPillChad