Do you find Amnesia’s case lifefuel or suicidefuel?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

Lifefuel because he proves that after years of inceldom and solitude you can still slay in your 30s after loads of looksmaxxing investment.

Suicidefuel because he shows that “ascension” doesn’t magically cure the mental damage done in your puberty nor does it necessarily improve your social skills, which stops you from slaying hotter chicks.

Or a mix of both.

Or you can also find your own arguments.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4671 and wasted
He ascended but he had a good base to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Need2Ascend, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
He was gl before already, he just maxed himself out now.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Need2Ascend, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Neither. It just proves what I've already known that most people here don't seem to get. Ascending in terms of looks isn't going to make you satisfied in life unless you truly take the steps to fix your brain, get yourself both physically and mentally healthy, and do things that make you happy all along the way until you get to the point where you're able to get whatever surgeries you need. Amnesia is just going to keep coping by getting even more procedures he absolutely doesn't need in the hopes it'll bring him that happiness, as if he's not already extremely good looking and has way bigger issues. Most people here are mentalcels, whether or not they're PSL incels as well.

Lift/exercise every day, get your blood/hormones levels checked to ensure you don't have any deficiencies that are hurting your mental and physical state, take your studies seriously and actually try to find a career that will both pay well and feed a passion of yours, socialize and have a group of boys you can rely on, talk to girls/pursue sex even if it's with girls not as attractive as you'd like because as I explained in another thread it's crucial for your development, find hobbies like boxing or traveling or some kind of side project in life that actually keep you excited day to day. ALL OF THIS should be done at the same time as you're saving for surgeries. If you actually expect to just rot, hate your life, and then once you become 0.75 PSL points better looking, everything will change, you're dead wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, dachad, CasualFapper and 10 others
I'm indifferent to his case

I don't looksmax to slay anyway, but rather just to feel better about myself and improve quality of life that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend, buflek and 1 other person
i learned more that slaying isnt everything it is more about validation than the sex itself
mdma moggs sex or a good night with the boys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8318 and 2 others
suifuel because he only fuck 4.5 psl girls even though he is 6.25 psl ..most of us will never reach this level of look.
we will only be able to slay low quality women on tinder fuck

BE2F4129 EFA7 43EE B64D 89CB15A0A89D

Neither. It just proves what I've already known that most people here don't seem to get. Ascending in terms of looks isn't going to make you satisfied in life unless you truly take the steps to fix your brain, get yourself both physically and mentally healthy, and do things that make you happy all along the way until you get to the point where you're able to get whatever surgeries you need. Amnesia is just going to keep coping by getting even more procedures he absolutely doesn't need in the hopes it'll bring him that happiness, as if he's not already extremely good looking and has way bigger issues. Most people here are mentalcels, whether or not they're PSL incels as well.

Lift/exercise every day, get your blood/hormones levels checked to ensure you don't have any deficiencies that are hurting your mental and physical state, take your studies seriously and actually try to find a career that will both pay well and feed a passion of yours, socialize and have a group of boys you can rely on, talk to girls/pursue sex even if it's with girls not as attractive as you'd like because as I explained in another thread it's crucial for your development, find hobbies like boxing or traveling or some kind of side project in life that actually keep you excited day to day. ALL OF THIS should be done at the same time as you're saving for surgeries. If you actually expect to just rot, hate your life, and then once you become 0.75 PSL points better looking, everything will change, you're dead wrong.
Dn read but agree

suifuel because he only fuck 4.5 psl girls even though he is 6.25 psl ..most of us will never reach this level of look.
we will only be able to slay low quality women on tinder fuck
If you can slay psl 4.5 girls who are not overweight regularly it’s already a great achievement. To slay genuine stacys you need to be Gigachad with high status, money and / or be super NT.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and MiroslavBulldosex
lifefuel for psl 4.5 white guys i guess

Is there a thread somewhere in which he lists every looksmaxxing stuff he has done?

i learned more that slaying isnt everything it is more about validation than the sex itself
mdma moggs sex or a good night with the boys
Good nights with the boys are so crucial. I’d honestly rather go to a concert and get drunk with the boys than have sex with a random tinder chick.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Can u show amnesia before and after? If I remember he wasn’t that good looking

its suicidefuel cuz i can put myself in his position and just feel empty as fuck

ltr >>>>> slaying

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
lifefuel tbh

i still wonder how tf he made money for all the surgeries bc if i remember correctly he did say he hasn't gone to college at all

i guess that's how... instead of spending money on college he just paid for surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Is there a thread somewhere in which he lists every looksmaxxing stuff he has done?
2 rhinos, latisse, tanning, fillers for his chin, something with his eyes

There's no surgery for aspergers so i'm not really that mad