Do you find ethnics attractive?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I find bengalis extremely attractive. I have no idea why so many guys find east asians attractive but not indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2205
putting the cope on john cope

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and john_cope
I love curry girls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: xit and john_cope
I've no idea what is a bengali, but yes
well, I'm ethnic myself though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2205, john_cope and 1 other person
I find bengalis extremely attractive. I have no idea why so many guys find east asians attractive but not indians.
Ethnic girls that look white are my fetish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1100
JFLLLLL no geography in the favelas ?

Keep coping, especially if you're a USAcel.

I know there are tigers of bengali somewhere near India (or it's China) but I didn't know there were a country named Bengali
JFLLLLL no geography in the favelas ?

And FYI I don't live in a favela, I live in palafitas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Screenshot 20191003 182235 YouTube

If Italians are ethnic I'll say italian

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
I know there are tigers of bengali somewhere near India (or it's China) but I didn't know there were a country named Bengali

Nicholas cage gif

Deep sea IQ

The country is called Bangladesh. Bengali's are the people of Bangladesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2205, john_cope and 1 other person

And FYI I don't live in a favela, I live in palafitas
im eurocel but woa this is some brainlet iq. weird :OOOO

How am I supposed to know that people from Bangladesh aren't called Bangladeshians??? :lul: :lul:

JFL @ think anyone cares about teaching about such shit holes, the only Asian countries I learned about in HS were the Asian Tigers, China, Japan, S Korean and another one that I don't even remember, the rest are all forgettable

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt
im eurocel but woa this is some brainlet iq. weird :OOOO

Why should I know about a 5th world country?? That's like asking you to know anything about Brazil, you certainly don't know anything besides football, carnival, samba, and feijoada

I live in palafitas

were u trying to convince me that palafitas are somehow better than favelas?
doesnt seem like it :feelsautistic
dw ill tell my whole class to stream your vids
so u can eat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and toolateforme
How am I supposed to know that people from Bangladesh aren't called Bangladeshians??? :lul: :lul:

JFL @ think anyone cares about teaching about such shit holes, the only Asian countries I learned about in HS were the Asian Tigers, China, Japan, S Korean and another one that I don't even remember, the rest are all forgettable
Because ethnonyms and exonyms are quite diverse and depend on linguistic and cultural things. Iranian is actually redundant since "Iran" literally means "our people". Tajikistan is actually taken from "Tajik" which was a derogatory word used something like hundreds of years ago by rival tribes to refer to the people of bactria/sogdia.

Not sure about others but every group of people has interesting story behind their name tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Why should I know about a 5th world country?? That's like asking you to know anything about Brazil, you certainly don't know anything besides football, carnival, samba, and feijoada
bangladesh is a country. u shouldve known that. but its okay porra
no worries

giphy.gif

View attachment 127754

were u trying to convince me that palafitas are somehow better than favelas?
doesnt seem like it :feelsautistic
dw ill tell my whole class to stream your vids
so u can eat

Nah, the other way around, thanks bro, once I ascend I'll be able to move to a favela :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: rtssssy
Sometimes they can be, very rare though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I factor in both genders when I judge people. It's why I can't find most asian women attractive.
I cant find asian women attractive too but italian women are just almost looking white according to what I've seen, and guys there are manlets too their standards are not sky high.

not one race

Because ethnonyms and exonyms are quite diverse and depend on linguistic and cultural things. Iranian is actually redundant since "Iran" literally means "our people". Tajikistan is actually taken from "Tajik" which was a derogatory word used something like hundreds of years ago by rival tribes to refer to the people of bactria/sogdia.

Not sure about others but every group of people has interesting story behind their name tbh.

That's why the new world is x10000 better

Brazil - Brazilian
USA - American
Venezuela - Venezuelan
Peru - Peruan
Mexico - Mexican

Americas > rest of the world, who gives a fuck about history, is all about having aesthetic names

It's something like that, Asian tigers, Tiger Asians, the countries that grew economically exponentially in the last decades

It's something like that, Asian tigers, Tiger Asians, the countries that grew economically exponentially in the last decades
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP im laughing too hard nig

bless u palefatiboy . wow moments like these make me count my blessings and realize how lucky i am.

giphy.gif

I find some attractive, yeah.
No idea as to why someone here would say ”No.” since the majority of women on this planet are ethnic and there’s bound to be some they’ll be attracted to.

• +1
IS it Clara ?
no i got her from random youtube video.
i dont think i will ever find her again. btw i might start studying again. every girls and dudes i meet on bar are in college or shit. fucking sake.

• +1
i have rape fetish so i literally would rape any feminine non fat human being.

Yes especially Indian and Latino women

my ethnicity i find it very attractive : turkish/iranian etc