Do you get life energy when u see beautiful girls

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Seeing a beautiful woman is like using drugs.
7 years ago i saw 8 psl woman and we made eye contact for 3 seconds.This moment was the best moment of my life.I felt so strange i was just extremely happy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
No, I’m filled with rage at my inadequacy and their hypergamy.

The only time I ever felt good was when I was dating my virgin JB ex. But that’s not happening ever again cause I’m oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Pikabro and dimorphism
First of all, if you remember having useless eye contact (which means nothing) from 7 years ago, you are fucked up. Second thing is, you won't fuck any of them so there is no point of being happy if you are single. Maybe if you are old fart in marriage, then seeing hot girls might give you some boost, but being single, seeing hot bitches knowing you won't fuck any of them is heartbreaking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Pikabro, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
Read every word

Your sisters want latinx bbc

Drainage of life energy, because they not mine, and not paying attention to me. And biggesr drain is to see pretty female owned by some schmuck. But with me hikikomoring, last time it happened 3 years ago, when had to go to shopping center for getting new glasses. Female was very much my type, something like this:

Waiff

While her faggot owner had fag stile of k-poop faggots, and was tallfag with long neck. Good-looking but stupid cunt with lame taste in men. Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Mr Test and lepo2317
Seeing a beautiful woman is like using drugs.
7 years ago i saw 8 psl woman and we made eye contact for 3 seconds.This moment was the best moment of my life.I felt so strange i was just extremely happy.
Jfl