Do you guys also trust people too fast and believe in everything they say?

kurd

kurd

kurd
do you guys also have this problem, like whenever a person i know tells me something i instantly believe and trust him, deep down i know its not true tho but idk. was wondering if yall have this too, Trusting people quickly can sometimes lead to misunderstandings or being taken advantage of, which happened to me ALOT because of this :/

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
This means you're under 100 iq

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and kurd
Opposite

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and kurd
It means ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, <6PSLcel, kurd and 2 others
deep down i always know its not true its just idk isnt this connected to like personality instead of iq
sry but its a cuck trait if u believe people so fast

• +1
Reactions: Rea
It means ur retarded
Trusting others quickly is more related to personality traits and emotional tendencies rather than cognitive abilities nigga

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
nah bro, always check for truth and think for yourself

nah bro, always check for truth and think for yourself
bro like deep down i know its not true like on god but i just have that retarded trait that its my friend or smth and that i have to trust him its so stupid

do you guys also have this problem, like whenever a person i know tells me something i instantly believe and trust him, deep down i know its not true tho but idk. was wondering if yall have this too, Trusting people quickly can sometimes lead to misunderstandings or being taken advantage of, which happened to me ALOT because of this :/
You're too emotional

bro like deep down i know its not true like on god but i just have that retarded trait that its my friend or smth and that i have to trust him its so stupid
maybe youre just really loyal

And you're probably sympathetic

I’m the opposite. I don‘t trust anyone and I only believe what I see with my own eyes

Nah, you’re alone with that, blud