Do you guys ever get tired of all this shit?

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
I don’t get how people can just go to their jobs or live like a slave and be okay with it. Everyday I have to wake up and pretend I wanna do this shit. I don’t wanna do anything except find myself internally.

This world is just, dead. Everyone hates the real world so much now, it’s like we’re all in this battle to win the race. I don’t want to pay taxes, pay for a house, pay for a car.. why do we need these pointless responsibilities? And don’t project onto me because you know if you had the freedom to live with unlimited resources, you’d drop everything.

They makes us work for freedom. I want the masses to ask themselves this.. are you really free?

Why is it that everytime you’re in public you have to talk about the SAME regurgitated bs with others? Why is it that you need to have a phone out? Why do you have to pretend you care about any of the work you do?

“Oh but I need to do this if I want the nice car the big house and the money”

Lol why do we value these meaningless fake bs things that don’t exist in nature. Fear of opposition maybe? Continuation to this thread will come soon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Detective, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
That’s why I just steal food from Uber eats and stroke my dick and munch on some chips while watching tv

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, LancasteR, romanstock and 3 others
Advertisements has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Tabula Rasa, BeanletMogger and 2 others
type shit i do these days
eat goyslop and rot and go to school
but its holidays so im gonna be basically eating and rotting + gymcelling jfl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and lunin7
Advertisements has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
fight club is a litteral LGBT movie lol the director is gay watch this video the argument is impeccable

The subtext is huge muh redpilled movie

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, lunin7 and Tyler x Durden
Op discovered what capitalism is and what the Industrial Revolution caused JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bonecel01 and lunin7
I don’t get how people can just go to their jobs or live like a slave and be okay with it. Everyday I have to wake up and pretend I wanna do this shit. I don’t wanna do anything except find myself internally.

This world is just, dead. Everyone hates the real world so much now, it’s like we’re all in this battle to win the race. I don’t want to pay taxes, pay for a house, pay for a car.. why do we need these pointless responsibilities? And don’t project onto me because you know if you had the freedom to live with unlimited resources, you’d drop everything.

They makes us work for freedom. I want the masses to ask themselves this.. are you really free?

Why is it that everytime you’re in public you have to talk about the SAME regurgitated bs with others? Why is it that you need to have a phone out? Why do you have to pretend you care about any of the work you do?

Lol why do we value these meaningless fake bs things that don’t exist in nature. Fear of opposition maybe? Continuation to this thread will come soon.
Just rope and be free, if you have been born on earth your purpose is to work.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7

The most masculine thing you can do is not give a shit about others. Be yourself without shame. So fuck them all. Fuck your parents and what society wants you to be

• +1
Because if you don't do those things, women won't want to produce offspring with you.

• +1