Do you guys have any experience with castor oil on your eyebrows?

K

KingDog

Iron
Does it work well? I have dry skin and dandruff around the eyebrows and also dandruff on my eyelashes, do you think castor oil could help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1632
It could, but vaseline works just as well.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KingDog
It could, but vaseline works just as well.
I already have castor oil at home so I would use it instead of Vaselline. I hope it will help against the dandruff and soften the eyebrows and skin there.

Works for me, best thing to do is to just try it.

Buy these and put castor oil in to it, do it at night before bed though because I went out with castor oil on once and it made my eyebrows look greasy af in certain light.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, KingDog and TheStylebender
Works for me, best thing to do is to just try it.

Buy these and put castor oil in to it, do it at night before bed though because I went out with castor oil on once and it made my eyebrows look greasy af in certain light.
View attachment 302685
Thank you. How long have you been using it? Have you had any side effects or is castor oil without side effects?

Just use minoxidil keep your face washed and apply moisturizer and you will be ight I've seen very good progress in the 2 months I've been using it they look darker and I have new hairs grown in lower and a bit higher they look much bushier

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Thank you. How long have you been using it? Have you had any side effects or is castor oil without side effects?

Probably about 4 months mate, and no side effect for me.

My eyebrows got a lot thicker after the first month but it hasn't improved much since then, I still use it because I don't want it to go back to how it was before.

• +1
Reactions: KingDog
Just use minoxidil keep your face washed and apply moisturizer and you will be ight I've seen very good progress in the 2 months I've been using it they look darker and I have new hairs grown in lower and a bit higher they look much bushier
I had tried but after only 2 days I stopped because it made my skin in the eyebrow region very dry. I also believe that Minoxidil caused the dandruff on my eyebrows because I didn't have it before.

In addition, many men who use it for the face / beard report that they lose their hair on their heads ... I don't want to risk that.
Probably about 4 months mate, and no side effect for me.

My eyebrows got a lot thicker after the first month but it hasn't improved much since then, I still use it because I don't want it to go back to how it was before.
@Effortless
Glad for you that it made them thicker. Did it also help to moisturize the eyebrows and the skin underneath? That's why I want to use it.

Last edited:
I had tried but after only 2 days I stopped because it made my skin in the eyebrow region very dry. I also believe that Minoxidil caused the dandruff on my eyebrows because I didn't have it before.

In addition, many men who use it for the face / beard report that they lose their hair on their heads ... I don't want to risk that.
High inhibition delusions. I've been using it for a while now I noticed some eyebrow shedding a couple weeks in but that is normal and I got new growth. The dryness happens to me at first but my skin adapted to it like I said keep your face moisturized and if you're teen your collagen will be fine. That hairless shit is bs. Do your castor oil if you want but all it will do it condition the hair and make it look a little softer darker but if you want growth minoxidil is only thing proven to work

High inhibition delusions. I've been using it for a while now I noticed some eyebrow shedding a couple weeks in but that is normal and I got new growth. The dryness happens to me at first but my skin adapted to it like I said keep your face moisturized and if you're teen your collagen will be fine. That hairless shit is bs. Do your castor oil if you want but all it will do it condition the hair and make it look a little softer darker but if you want growth minoxidil is only thing proven to work
On r/minoxbeards there are many men who report shedding on the scalp. Not everyone experiences it and I'm happy for you that you haven't experienced it, but many do. If I could have a guarantee that Regaine could help my eyebrows without losing hair on my head due to loss / thinning then I would use it but as I said, the risk is too high for me.

On r/minoxbeards there are many men who report shedding on the scalp. Not everyone experiences it and I'm happy for you that you haven't experienced it, but many do. If I could have a guarantee that Regaine could help my eyebrows without losing hair on my head due to loss / thinning then I would use it but as I said, the risk is too high for me.
Forsure just use vaseline then for dry skin there.
My mistake thought you wanted eyebrow growth

• +1
Forsure just use vaseline then for dry skin there.
My mistake thought you wanted eyebrow growth
I'd actually like to lol

I shaved my eyebrows a few days ago (yes it looks terrible) because they were full of dandruff and I lost many. I let them grow again now. I'm curious how it will look after a month, I hope they are fully grown by then but it will probably take 2-3 months.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Glad for you that it made them thicker. Did it also help to moisturize the eyebrows and the skin underneath? That's why I want to use it.

It helps moisturise yeah but you'll just have to see how you react to it, might be some underlying problems with your eyebrows area if they are really that dry.

• +1
Im gonna start castor+coco oil tomorrow on lashes + eyebrow

Hope it works too
I personaly dont recommand minox on eyebrow, i got new follicules between my temples and eyebrow now i need toshave them every 2weeks.

Also someone here i thinked tried latisse for eyebrow and it worked, the pb is the fatlosw with latisse so dont worth taking it

Best solution is coco and castor oil

Last edited:
dry skin and dandruff around the eyebrows
Seborrhoeic dermatitis really fucking sucks. I have it on my scalp, chin and around my nose and now the skin underneath my eyebrows is starting to itch and become flaky too. Best thing? You can't cure this shit for good.

The nurses should have just let me die when I was born, dead srs. I would have anyway without medical intervention. But humans have to play fricking God and feel entitled to decide about life and death as always.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Im gonna start castor+coco oil tomorrow on lashes + eyebrow

Hope it works too
Good luck bro

I personaly dont recommand minox on eyebrow, i got new follicules between my temples and eyebrow now i need toshave them every 2weeks.
For how long have you used it? Have you experienced shedding on your scalp using minoxidil on your eyebrows?
Seborrhoeic dermatitis really fucking sucks. I have it on my scalp, chin and around my nose and now the skin underneath my eyebrows is starting to itch and become flaky too. Best thing? You can't cure this shit for good.

The nurses should have just let me die when I was born, dead srs. I would have anyway without medical intervention. But humans have to play fricking God and feel entitled to decide about life and death as always.
With dermatitis you have red spots or not? I don't have that. I was at the dermatologist today, who said that I probably have no dermatitis.

Incidentally, I've never had dandruff on my eyebrows, I think that's what happened to Regaine.

But maybe there are hair follicle mites on my eyebrows and eyelashes as well, I'll have the whole thing examined in more detail.

Last edited:
Rogaine or Kirkland? Also we’re you able to grow them wider or just vertically?