DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Nearly drowned in a swimming pool when I was 9

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yes once i got giga wirst mogged :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
i once nearly left my basement

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
Nearly drowned in a swimming pool last year. Almost died. I jumped in despite not knowing how to swim and I sank to the bottom. Was in fight for survival and was sinking everyone around me to the water trying to get to safety. I’ll never go near water again. I’m like Jason Vorhees, an ugly subhuman who is afraid of water

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
Yah, nearly drowned in pussy lol

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ilyess
Fucking electricity fuck you volta you fucking faggot imagine dying cuz of a virgin subhuman invention

Nearly drowned in a swimming pool last year. Almost died. I jumped in despite not knowing how to swim and I sank to the bottom. Was in fight for survival and was sinking everyone around me to the water trying to get to safety. I’ll never go near water again. I’m like Jason Vorhees, an ugly subhuman who is afraid of water
Not knowing to swim is giga truecel trait, just go to swimming lessons tbh.

Not knowing to swin is giga truecel trait, just go to swimming lessons tbh.
I don’t like outdoors or speaking to human beings. I enjoy being on the computer all day and listening to music where no one can bother me

Near death experiences have good on them, they make one reflect and ponder.

That's why when someone close dies usually people start reflecting on what is the meaning of life, death, etc, and they start to search for answers