Do you guys lie about your height? If you do, how far is it from the truth?

H

hercules66

Iron
Most guys who claim to be 6ft are considerably shorter than me, but every time I measure myself I get 5'11. It sounds weird to me that so many dudes lie about how tall they are...

Most guys who claim to be 6ft are considerably shorter than me, but every time I measure myself I get 5'11. It sounds weird to me that so many dudes lie about how tall they are...
Bruh you can fraud 1-2 inches max (with a shoe) anything above that is obvious asf

I say im 6'2 and actually correct people when they mistake me for 6'3 or even 6'4

• +1
Reactions: hercules66
i fraud to 6’8”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Bruh you can fraud 1-2 inches max (with a shoe) anything above that is obvious asf
I actually find lying about height pretty lame, but idk
its just weird to me that so many guys — who are not even manlets — fake their height just to get a few inches/centimeters taller

• +1
Saying your actual height or something slightly shorter is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and hercules66
I actually find lying about height pretty lame, but idk
its just weird to me that so many guys — who are not even manlets — fake their height just to get a few inches/centimeters taller
It's modern standards' fault for wanting every guy to be tall and good-looking and successful, women are just relieved to hear 6" because all social medias pushes the idea that being under 6" is manlet height which is false but you gotta lie to fit in and not get immediately rejected by females lol

Saying your actual height or something slightly shorter is ideal.
It's modern standards' fault for wanting every guy to be tall and good-looking and successful, women are just relieved to hear 6" because all social medias pushes the idea that being under 6" is manlet height which is false but you gotta lie to fit in and not get immediately rejected by females lol
This is weird shit bro 😂
I’ve heard women guess I am 6’1 when I’m using flip flops and 6’2-6’3 when I’m on my shoes, even though being 5’11”

I feel like that is bc many other men also lie about their height, so I end up looking taller when they compare (???)

• +1
This is weird shit bro 😂
I’ve heard women guess I am 6’1 when I’m using flip flops and 6’2-6’3 when I’m on my shoes, even though being 5’11”

I feel like that is bc many other men also lie about their height, so I end up looking taller when they compare (???)
so many guys lie about this shit that 5'11 is the new 6'2" :lul:

• JFL
This is weird shit bro 😂

I'm 5'11 barefoot aswell, and I am taller than or at the same height as many "6 foot" guys.

• +1
The tallest people have guessed your height in person

Im too embarrassed to fraud as a 6ft guy. Im 5’10 and 3/4 but i would feel like a cucked fraud if i frauded anything taller than 5’11