i like it

grape jelly mogs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and (In)CelibatePsycho2
One of my happiest memories was eating a peanut butter sandwitch in the kitchen. I think there might have been jelly too. There probably was since peanut butter sandwiches are mid without jelly.

Peanut butter sandwiches are unhealthy I think. I don’t eat them anymore.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
One of my happiest memories was eating a peanut butter sandwitch in the kitchen. I think there might have been jelly too. There probably was since peanut butter sandwiches are mid without jelly.

Peanut butter sandwiches are unhealthy I think. I don’t eat them anymore.
yes peanut butter is around 180 calories per serving which my 5’9 ass cannot eat because ill become obese and fat, great for bulking if youre a bigger person,

also why would eating a peanut butter sandwich be such a happy memory? were you with family and enjoying the moment? i have a similar memory eating noodle cups with my brother when i was 12 if that happens to be the case

yes peanut butter is around 180 calories per serving which my 5’9 ass cannot eat because ill become obese and fat, great for bulking if youre a bigger person,

also why would eating a peanut butter sandwich be such a happy memory? were you with family and enjoying the moment? i have a similar memory eating noodle cups with my brother when i was 12 if that happens to be the case
No I was alone in the kitchen, I was happy because at the time my life was going well and I was being productive (not wasting my time playing video games and shit). When I was in the kitchen I wasn’t doing much so I had time to think about that and be happy. Also I felt very little stress at the time since I didn’t have much to be stressed about

• So Sad
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
i ate another one this shit is good
19719EF6 0E1D 4234 9FBF F415EE26C71C

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
No I was alone in the kitchen, I was happy because at the time my life was going well and I was being productive (not wasting my time playing video games and shit). When I was in the kitchen I wasn’t doing much so I had time to think about that and be happy
i only get that happy when im on drugs :feelswah: its nice to be happy every so often

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2

have u tried pb2? its pb with most of the fat removed and full of protein

I like toast with jam but I prefer waffles unfortunately its 175kcal per waffle brutal pill for my leanmaxxing efforts

also my brother @enriquecel
Forgive The Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

may this be a new beginning for us

I wanna try it but its unavailable
718if4v0hPL
in my shithole

I like toast with jam but I prefer waffles unfortunately its 175kcal per waffle brutal pill for my leanmaxxing efforts
175 is pretty bad for just one waffle, have you tried looking into substitutes like oat flour or using egg whites instead of eggs, obviously it wouldnt taste as good but it would be diet friendly

homebread bread with jam is better than sex. whoever invented bread should be commemorated forever

• +1
ive never tried powdered peanut butter, i was going to go grocery shopping later today ill see if my broke ass has some spare change to get it, if its even available
how are u broke jew nigga you need to nepotismmaxx

• JFL
how are u broke jew nigga you need to nepotismmaxx
im broke as fuck my nigga have you not seen my shoplifting threads im in the fucking trenches bro

never ate jam

homebread bread with jam is better than sex. whoever invented bread should be commemorated forever
bread been around for ages but yeah its good as fuckkkk