Do you guys non ironically hate homosexuals?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I'm indifferent to it tbh, don't care what they do with their lives I'm just against degenerate progressive propaganda

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Darkstrand, Deathrasher42 and 7 others
i hate fags tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 사랑해요, GigaMogger and Warlow
Mostly indifferent. Trans people disgust me though.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3328 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, 사랑해요, GigaMogger and 3 others
Mostly indifferent. Trans people disgust me though.
Gays and trannies disgust me honestly but I don't hate them, hate is something different

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Darkstrand, Alexanderr and 3 others
As long as they don't bother me I don't care what they do in their private life tbh
I have nothing against gays who keep their faggotry in their bedrooms

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 4614
Nah i don't really care. There was this flamboyant black guy in my year, and i didn't have a problem with him.

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 4614
they aren't pleasing and I rather not be around them but they lower my competition

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, GigaMogger and benchortable
at first I thought yeah sure as long as they dont hit on me and do gay shit around me but then I see their gay parades and fags trying to indoctrinate little kids into gaydom I think they need to be executed.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
ngl my favourite teacher in HS was a homo but he was super masc and was chill about it, + genuinely cool dude.
But homos like him are the minority, most faggots make sucking cock their identity and it pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan and 7 others
I'm indifferent to it tbh, don't care what they do with their lives I'm just against degenerate progressive propaganda
ngl my favourite teacher in HS was a homo but he was super masc and was chill about it, + genuinely cool dude.
But homos like him are the minority, most faggots make sucking cock their identity and it pisses me off.

I don't mind fags in society as long as they don't bother or annoy me. I don't support the LGBTQ at all though.
The good thing about homos is that they leave all the women for you and take away the guys which is actually a benefit if you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Literally don’t care about those genetic dead ends

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4563, Ritalincell and 4 others
Gays that keep their faggotry to themselves and dont act like faggots in public are fine to me
Otherwise theyre fucking disgusting, their parades are disgustingly degenerate, some praise giving stds to other people which is disgunting, teaching this stuff to kids and indoctrinating them is awful and I wish painful death to whichever faggot does that. raising kids with two dads or two moms is very detrimental to a kids development and I wish faggots that do that go fuck themselves. Their agenda is mostly to destroy family values. So yea you could say I dont like them

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DharkDC, benchortable and 1 other person
idk, i'm cool with normal non-expressive faggots. However flamboyant fags i'm ok with stoning on the street.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TsarTsar444, benchortable and 3 others
They should thrown-from-balconymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: benchortable, SubhumanCurrycel and GigaMogger

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
you are muslim yes bhai

giphy.gif

everyone just cranks it up to 10 because they know if they slip up and say something even a little bit gay they will get banned

kind of like how on .co everyone LARPs as being the biggest truecel because they know if they slip up and get accused of bragging or something they will get banned

Most of the time I don't care at all but when they come with letfy talking i just wanna smash their faces

I'm indifferent towards them

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444