do you guys see yourselves ascending soon?

nathan

nathan

Leanmaxxing
idk for me honestly maybe if I really put in the effort it might be possible

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, noonespecial, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
well of course you cope that it will happen soon but realistically no probably never

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and nathan
Being closer to God holds far greater significance than improving facial aesthetics because spiritual fulfillment and inner contentment cannot be achieved through outward appearances. While facial aesthetics may provide temporary satisfaction or social acceptance, they do not bring lasting peace or purpose. A connection with God, however, offers deep and enduring fulfillment, guiding a person to live a life of meaning, morality, and inner strength. Spiritual beauty, rooted in kindness, humility, and devotion, transcends physical looks and leaves a lasting impact on the soul and others. Ultimately, a relationship with God nurtures the heart and soul in ways that external beauty never can, offering eternal rewards beyond this fleeting world.
Allah akhbar

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, NorwoodAscender and nathan
I need teef implants and plan on being broke for awhile

• +1
Being closer to God holds far greater significance than improving facial aesthetics because spiritual fulfillment and inner contentment cannot be achieved through outward appearances. While facial aesthetics may provide temporary satisfaction or social acceptance, they do not bring lasting peace or purpose. A connection with God, however, offers deep and enduring fulfillment, guiding a person to live a life of meaning, morality, and inner strength. Spiritual beauty, rooted in kindness, humility, and devotion, transcends physical looks and leaves a lasting impact on the soul and others. Ultimately, a relationship with God nurtures the heart and soul in ways that external beauty never can, offering eternal rewards beyond this fleeting world.
Allah akhbar
This yes definitely

• +1
Nah bro probably within a 1.5 years or 2

• +1
Allah akhbar
Dnr faggot

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, nathan and NZb6Air
don't leak your ascension plan/hopes to this nigger forum

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, NorwoodAscender, nathan and 1 other person
idk for me honestly maybe if I really put in the effort it might be possible
You’ve been on the forum for a year and still haven’t ascended when your base is good :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, NZb6Air, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, NZb6Air, They_are_all_whores and 2 others
social anxeity/NT problems
Nigga just take pregabalin stop making excuses for yourself

Teen years only happen once stop rotting

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, NZb6Air, nathan and 2 others
I have potential so kinda yes

My grandfather was nigga chad who married late and had 3 kids lived to 90 while smoking cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: nathan and NorwoodAscender
1 more year probably

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and nathan
Nigga just take pregabalin stop making excuses for yourself

Teen years only happen once stop rotting
that's why I said I might ascend soon brah

Some days i wake up and look good to enjoy other things but most days i still feel ugly, rot and record myself on back camera all day

• +1
Reactions: nathan and VolcelFTW
Maybe in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Schizotypalcel
in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: nathan
looks can't save me

• +1
Reactions: nathan
hopefully by Jan but realistically speaking most likely by march/april. If I can become a HTN it'll all be worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and nathan
NT is easy but take prefab or whatever clavicular takes
I'm seeing a psych soon bc i need antipsychotics i can probably talk to him about social issues aswell

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and nathan
I just need to lose weight to ascend lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and nathan