Do you guys still enjoy blue pilled music/art after taking the blackpill?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I like a lot of music that would qualify as super sappy.

example please dont understand question

example please dont understand question
Like songs that would be considered blue pill in nature? I listen to a lot of punk rock that is super left leaning even though after taking the black pill I realize all of those ideals are complete bullshit

NegativeXPmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Like songs that would be considered blue pill in nature? I listen to a lot of punk rock that is super left leaning even though after taking the black pill I realize all of those ideals are complete bullshit

sure I guess. If something is absurdly Blue pill cringe i will avoid

if it's politically ambiguous in terms of politics and black pill etc i will still listen and watch it.

I still enjoy music and movies we are never able to escape it

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 3828
I like a lot of music that would qualify as super sappy.
I do. I also am not so retarded to think blackpill is truth. Looks matter ofc what a shocker. Normies figured That out as well. But it’s not be all end all unless you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and MostGLSlayer
I do. I also am not so retarded to think blackpill is truth. Looks matter ofc what a shocker. Normies figured That out as well. But it’s not be all end all unless you are ugly
ehhhhhh. Female nature is real. Most people are selfish/greed driven. Virtue doesn't really exist. Check, check, check, check.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 3828
Yeah cause most of it is bluepilled. The only blackpill music I can think of it's like rap or something.

Imagine a song/show that is very blackpilled, you think it will ever be popular with the normies? It will never make it on the radio/tv.

And it is not as entertaining as bluepilled songs/movies.

The blackpill is not completely black and white. But it is mostly true on women nature, human nature and how society works. IRL is like 80% blackpill and 20% redpill/bluepill.

The blackpill is not completely black and white. But it is mostly true on women nature, human nature and how society works. IRL is like 80% blackpill and 20% redpill/bluepill.
Significant enough to where it pretty much is true. I would argue that it's partially a byproduct of modern culture as well. Speaking with older people they seem to be significantly kinder in heart women included. I think that we all have these intrinsic parts baked into our biology but society over time has lost the ability to regulate such things.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Significant enough to where it pretty much is true. I would argue that it's partially a byproduct of modern culture as well. Speaking with older people they seem to be significantly kinder in heart women included. I think that we all have these intrinsic parts baked into our biology but society over time has lost the ability to regulate such things.
Mostly from byproduct of technology because women were always hypergamous but were limited in options back then.

Kinder because they didn't have to go thru the bullshit that we face now. The bluepill dream actually kinda worked for them.

Mostly from byproduct of technology because women were always hypergamous but were limited in options back then.
Kinder because they didn't have to go thru the bullshit that we face now. The bluepill dream actually kinda worked for them.
Yeah even from a societal standpoint. Some "lowly" janitor could easily afford a 2 story house in the suburbs. You basically just worked hard and contributed to society and things just kind of fell into place more or less.

Yeah even from a societal standpoint. Some "lowly" janitor could easily afford a 2 story house in the suburbs. You basically just worked hard and contributed to society and things just kind of fell into place more or less.
The same house that would take 9 years to buy in the 80's would take 15+ now.

The same house that would take 9 years to buy in the 80's would take 15+ now.
Exactly. Also the breakdown of generational wealth due to decreasing morality and high divorce rates. A lot of people would inherent their parents house.

I only listen to melody
Wow what an intellectual

Screenshot 2021 07 07 at 015901

really dont care as long it sounds good or makes me feel. If it made you feel something then it's a success