They can't go have a meal at a restaurant normally or go out with friends etc
They need body guards stuck to them at all times
Their whole life is always on public display and they have no privacy and so on
I would honestly rope if i was famous worldwide
They just want to be victims when they talk about not being normal humans

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and BrutalMogger
No

It can be stressful at times for sure, but it's certainly better than being a wageslave

A lot of celebrities get depression because once they achieved everything in life, they lose their sense of purpose, having experienced everything they feel like there is no improving what they are

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Debetro
No

It can be stressful at times for sure, but it's certainly better than being a wageslave

A lot of celebrities get depression because once they achieved everything in life, they lose their sense of purpose, having experienced everything they feel like there is no improving what they are
for sure better than being a wage slave but if u can get somewhat rich without being famous it’s much better
id rather make 200k a year and be anonymous then make 5M a year and be worldwide famous

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and BrutalMogger
no not really i still have a great sense of privacy

No. People constantly want problems for themself or to believe theyhave legit problems even after theyre rich asf and successful

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and truthhurts
i'd kill myself if everytime i tried to go out there were 10 paparazzi taking pics of me

No. People constantly want problems for themself or to believe theyhave legit problems even after theyre rich asf and successful
i suppose so but at that point u can’t even really enjoy ur money properly every 2 seconds u get recognised and stopped and there’s a crowd wherever you go and you can’t just roam around like a normal person or even go on something as simple as a walk without security and hundreds of fans
it seems like it would be fun for 2 weeks maybe then just straight up hell

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Sure famous people have money but they literally can't do anything
They can't go have a meal at a restaurant normally or go out with friends etc
They need body guards stuck to them at all times
Their whole life is always on public display and they have no privacy and so on
I would honestly rope if i was famous worldwide
No, they can definitely go out, they have their own separate rich and famous world with luxury restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels, parties, events, social groups, etc. where normal people usually don't have access, unpleasant incidents because of their fame or someone recognizing them in a public place are probably pretty rare.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and HeightPilledum
for sure better than being a wage slave but if u can get somewhat rich without being famous it’s much better
id rather make 200k a year and be anonymous then make 5M a year and be worldwide famous
Some people make money to be famous

If there is any way you want to be acknowledged or acclaimed by the masses, or even be remembered in any sort of way... leaving a LEGACY of any kind, you should do it imo

Being a celebrity imo is much better because it checks both boxes.
Being a rich nobody is still better than wageslave, sure, but having a luxurious lifestyle doesn't have any purpose if there is no payoff to it

You'll live a life of pleasure, like you're meant to do, but you won't leave any impact and disappear into dust in the next generation with only your family knowing your name

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Depends on what you are famous for. Being famous for raping children is pretty bad I think.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and truthhurts
i suppose so but at that point u can’t even really enjoy ur money properly every 2 seconds u get recognised and stopped and there’s a crowd wherever you go and you can’t just roam around like a normal person or even go on something as simple as a walk without security and hundreds of fans
it seems like it would be fun for 2 weeks maybe then just straight up hell
yeah also you cant do nothing, Imagine like getting drunk with friends then doing something wrong and the next day you're on all the headlines with milions of people insulting you

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and truthhurts

If there is any way you want to be acknowledged or acclaimed by the masses, or even be remembered in any sort of way... leaving a LEGACY of any kind, you should do it imo

Being a rich nobody is still better than wageslave, sure, but having a luxurious lifestyle doesn't have any purpose if there is no payoff to it

You'll live a life of pleasure, like you're meant to do, but you won't leave any impact and disappear into dust in the next generation with only your family knowing your name
why do you care about being remembered if you wont be there still

• +1
Reactions: axttt_

i mean most celebrities don’t leave some crazy legacy behind anyway only a small handful
Also none of that will matter in a few hundred years anyway you will be forgotten regardless unless you were some world leader or some shit
i’d rather just live a quiet life of luxury with a family until i die

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If you are famous you can laid super easy and have a alot of money

There arent many downsides

No, they can definitely go out, they have their own separate rich and famous world with luxury restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels, parties, events, social groups, etc. where normal people usually don't have access, unpleasant incidents because of their fame or someone recognizing them in a public place are probably pretty rare.
perhaps ur right but i’ve never seen any famous person saying they like beign famous and i’ve seen many go on about missing the times they were anonymous normal people

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Jfl at this giga cope

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
why do you care about being remembered if you wont be there still
I guess because in a way you'll never be actually dead

You'll still live on, even beyond life.

It's kinda like asking why you want to have children if by the time they grow old you're gonna be dead

Julius Ceasar is one of those historical figures who achieved this without any negative angle. To be remembered, leaving a legacy, especially one that can't be tarnished or criticized is a feat higher than life itself

• +1
I guess because in a way you'll never be actually dead

You'll still live on, even beyond life.

It's kinda like asking why you want to have children if by the time they grow old you're gonna be dead

Julius Ceasar is one of those historical figures who achieved this without any negative angle. To be remembered, leaving a legacy, especially one that can't be tarnished or criticized is a feat higher than life itself
Unless you'll be some sort of revolutionary (and even like that you'll be) you will still be forgotten sooner or later

You think people in 70 years will know Schwarzenegger or Pitt?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_ and HeightPilledum
Unless you'll be some sort of revolutionary (and even like that you'll be) you will still be forgotten sooner or later
Once you made it in the history books, you'll never be forgotten
You can at minimum be a footnote
You think people in 70 years will know Schwarzenegger or Pitt?
Hard to say
We have statues and busts here in Italy about some random musicians and writers who aren't even famous outside their town, yet they still left somewhat of a legacy that puts them higher of somebody richer or even more famous who did nothing

• +1
perhaps ur right but i’ve never seen any famous person saying they like beign famous and i’ve seen many go on about missing the times they were anonymous normal people
Yeah....people are like that, they often complain even when they are in a better position for some minor stuff they've lost, forgetting that they've gained a lot more instead. It's very brutal for celebrities who become poor or forgotten and are now basically just normal people, the fall from the top is an extreme shock for them.