Do you guys think coolsculpting

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Has anyone done it? I think I got some results with bloat from it when I was doing it daily. You think it’s legit?

It works but only use it for problem areas of fat you can’t get rid of with weight loss

Like back arms or love handles or fat pad on groin

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
It works but only use it for problem areas of fat you can’t get rid of with weight loss

Like back arms or love handles or fat pad on groin
There was a time I was doing it with my face constantly. Yes it hurt but I actually think it removes some malar fat under my skin. Not sure if it’s good for my body.

Has anyone wondered where the dead fat goes once it gets killed off? I believe it might have a play at my heart issues. Since it gets pissed out. It has to go through your blood Stream. Maybe it could cause a heart attack for people prone to heart issues? Especially if you do it daily.

It has to stress the body somehow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
My gf did her abdominal area, waste of money tbh

i feel like youre better off getting liposuction cuz you literally remove the fat

What’s the lowest bodyfat you’ve ever been? If you’re doing it for facial leanness I would hold off from this stuff until you reach 10% bodyfat. Then reassess from there

I need to shred below 11% but food is too good and I like having a big neck too much.

• +1
Reactions: MewKing
I need to shred below 11% but food is too good and I like having a big neck too much.

Legit on the neck thing man

I’m cutting to 10%, as I’ve been about 15% my whole life, but don’t wanna lose neck size

My goal tho is to be 10-12% bodyfat with neck as wide as my jaw, would improve me so much tbh

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Legit on the neck thing man

I’m cutting to 10%, as I’ve been about 15% my whole life, but don’t wanna lose neck size

My goal tho is to be 10-12% bodyfat with neck as wide as my jaw, would improve me so much tbh
Wouldn’t neck training increase neck size even at low body fat?

Wouldn’t neck training increase neck size even at low body fat?

Yeah it definitely will, as long as your macros are good and you have at least slight caloric surplus

I just meant that currently I’m intermittent fasting and at a caloric deficit so I won’t be able to build my neck and might even slightly lose some circumference while I’m fasting

But yeah the goal is to have a thick neck + 10% bodyfat within next 6 months (along with building other muscles ofc)

I’m just wondering if anyone has tried it. Has anyone noticed or reported any heart health issues from it ? I had an incident where my heart reached 180 and blood pressure 150 over 90 a few weeks back and they couldn’t determine what caused it and ever since then Iv been suffering from heart pain and other heart issues.

I got my blood work results back though.

9782D6E4 78A5 4295 9DB8 3FCE008713B7

There was a time I was doing it with my face constantly. Yes it hurt but I actually think it removes some malar fat under my skin. Not sure if it’s good for my body.

Has anyone wondered where the dead fat goes once it gets killed off? I believe it might have a play at my heart issues. Since it gets pissed out. It has to go through your blood Stream. Maybe it could cause a heart attack for people prone to heart issues? Especially if you do it daily.

It has to stress the body somehow
I remember i read something about the area that you coolscupted come back even fatter after some time, so, it might work when you do it but later it will come worse. So watch out