Do you guys think I should let my hair grow out more

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Should I let my hair grow out more and cover my hairline kinda like how it is now but maybe if I let it grow out more it might be able to cover it better and more dense and then just trim the sides like a French crop. Or is it a worthless endeavor and I should just keep it a little shorter than the second pic until I get a hair system.

Or should I just do some other hairstyle completely?

I want to know if there's absolutely ANYTHING I can do with my hair that might make me look better.

Hair currently:

Hair a week or so after a 4 buzz:

Hairline:

Any help is appreciated thanks to the real buddyboyos

• +1
Reactions: shibo
last one looks best. need to caveman max and gymcel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
What do you mean by caveman max?
that the beard compensates somewhat for the ridic. hair

ur also very underweight for your height so the lack of hair and your build makes you look older than you are

twink game only works if you got good hair

last one. first one looks like the classic russian barcode cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
that the beard compensates somewhat for the ridic. hair

ur also very underweight for your height so the lack of hair and your build makes you look older than you are

twink game only works if you got good hair
How old do I look exactly truthfully?

holy shit, huge improvement from first to last

Did you dye your hair darker? Looks much better

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
You look great in the last one

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Dogs
@Dogs just think about life biological cycles

old people lose hair, lean mass and become frail, slowly turn into ashes

if you're young with nw0 and good collagen, being buff makes you older than you are

however once you're norwooding and collagen starts to drop, being buff is associated with youth

its pretty logical

How old do I look exactly truthfully?
you look late 20s, early 30s tbh

• +1
holy shit, huge improvement from first to last

Did you dye your hair darker? Looks much better
That last one was taken a few months ago, I think my hair has actually gotten worse since then man. I think my hair might have been slightly wet in that picture which is why it looks darker. I'm gonna need a beard to run my hair in that style right? I'll try and copy that type of hair when I get home, but I don't think it's gonna look even close to that tbh unfortunately.
anywhere from 23-27. not bad
I'm 26 yo right now
@Dogs just think about life biological cycles

old people lose hair, lean mass and become frail, slowly turn into ashes

if you're young with nw0 and good collagen, being buff makes you older than you are

however once you're norwooding and collagen starts to drop, being buff is associated with youth

its pretty logical

you look late 20s, early 30s tbh
Makes sense to me. I want to gymcel I just don't have motivation right now. Sucks that I look so old, maybe it would make me look younger.

Last edited:
That last one was taken a few months ago, I think my hair has actually gotten worse since then man. I think my hair might have been slightly wet in that picture which is why it looks darker. I'm gonna need a beard to run my hair in that style right? I'll try and copy that type of hair when I get home, but I don't think it's gonna look even close to that tbh unfortunately.

I'm 26 yo right now

Makes sense to me. I want to gymcel I just don't have motivation right now. Sucks that I look so old, maybe it would make me look younger.
Yeah you look great in the last pic, do whatever it takes to reach and maintain that look, it’s 100% optimal for you

• +1
Yeah you look great in the last pic, do whatever it takes to reach and maintain that look, it’s 100% optimal for you
I don't know if I can make my hair look like that I'll try and see when I get home, it's also gonna take over a month to grow the beard like that again. If I'm not even pushing 5+ psl on the optimised look I think not getting a hair system is just pure cope at this point.

jf2ecxfl.jpg

Looking like a stunted toddler

giphy.gif

Waiting for your autistic deluded rant about how you mog me without having even seen my face and that you're a hair system away from being PSL 6

giphy.gif

I don't know if I can make my hair look like that I'll try and see when I get home, it's also gonna take over a month to grow the beard like that again. If I'm not even pushing 5+ psl on the optimised look I think not getting a hair system is just pure cope at this point.

Psl scale is autism, it was made for rating models and is only meaningful when doing do. Most people aren’t in the top .0001% of looks lol

In that last pic you look 70-75th percentile - which is pretty damn solid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brandon10 and Dogs
Your midface is your best feature. Even though it’s slightly long. It’s good.

Your midface is your best feature. Even though it’s slightly long. It’s good.
I think it's a little more compact than these pics from lens distortion

Do you think I should just copy the last picture for now?

@Dogs are u getting ht or not enough donor grafts?

• +1
your hairline is very round, i would suggest grow long and cover it

• +1
@Dogs are u getting ht or not enough donor grafts?
I'm not even thinking of a hair transplant I never seen one that lowered hairline that was good and because I'm losing hair density I think I'm going bald anyways so it's gonna look weird in a few years. My only way to cope is hair system and fin, I think it's necessary at this point.
your hairline is very round, i would suggest grow long and cover it
Thanks man I think the same thing but people here are saying to do it like the last picture but from the profile my recession looks even worse. I don't want to have a hairstyle like the last pic and expose the hairline.

Last edited:
Definitely & also get saving for a hair transplant.