do you guys think prettyboymaxxing is the best thing to do

axttt_

axttt_

Diamond
this new generation girls all love pretty boys so much and find some chads 'scary' for some reason i feel like pretty boys with this generation can slay even more than chads even into mid-late 20s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ilovetakis and nathan
this new generation girls all love pretty boys so much and find some chads 'scary' for some reason i feel like pretty boys with this generation can slay even more than chads even into mid-late 20s
yes
masculinity copers say otherwise though:rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Imretarded?, axttt_ and 1 other person
Yes prettyboy maxxing is legit

Jock phenotype is a thing of the past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, axttt_ and nathan
"This new generation?" Lolwat. That's always been the case. Younger women prefer prettyboys. As they get older (21+) they start to prefer masculine men, or rather a mixture of prettyboyness and masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and nathan
"Prettyboy" doesn't even mean anything anymore considering how people use it JFL

• +1
"This new generation?" Lolwat. That's always been the case. Younger women prefer prettyboys. As they get older (21+) they start to prefer masculine men, or rather a mixture of prettyboyness and masculinity.
new generation as in the genz fags

• +1
Reactions: nathan
new generation as in the genz fags
Yeah I know. But I'm a millenial and in my time it was the same. It's always been like that in the modern era.

• +1
Yeah I know. But I'm a millenial and in my time it was the same. It's always been like that in the modern era.
idk to me it seems with genz girls even as they grow into mid 20s they prefer more feminine looking men not feminine looking men just more feminine looking

• +1
Reactions: nword49
nigga it's because of low testosterone levels:feelshah:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC and nword49
It depends on how dimorphic your face is tbh. If your face is very masculine then you should go for the masculine chad look or the dark triad look. Do not try to look like a tiktok e boy. You will be more niche because cultural/social factors mean prettyboys will have the widest appeal but it's better than looking weird and having zero appeal

Last edited:
idk to me it seems with genz girls even as they grow into mid 20s they prefer more feminine looking men not feminine looking men just more feminine looking
Well, they do change their preferences but there's a chance that zoomer girls will prefer prettyboys up till age 25 rather than age 21. Could be, but not entirely sure.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Well, they do change their preferences but there's a chance that zoomer girls will prefer prettyboys up till age 25 rather than age 21. Could be, but not entirely sure.
I've seen gl mid 20s foids with masculine guys. So I guess the TikTok prettyboy preference ends once they hit their early-mid 20s. Still if you're gl (like low htn+) you will always have some appeal even if you aren't a pretty boy tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I've seen gl mid 20s foids with masculine guys. So I guess the TikTok prettyboy preference ends once they hit their early-mid 20s. Still if you're gl (like low htn+) you will always have some appeal even if you aren't a pretty boy tho.
I set it at 21+ (meaning, after 21 they don't like prettyboys anymore and prefer masculine). I guess that's because they start wanting to have men rather than boys. And prettyboys are that: boyish.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
I set it at 21+ (meaning, after 21 they don't like prettyboys anymore and prefer masculine). I guess that's because they start wanting to have men rather than boys. And prettyboys are that: boyish.
Yeah agreed. Prettyboys rule in high school chads/masculine archetype rules in college

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
prettyboy lost its meaning, its now just guys with good collagen and tiktok hair

prettyboy lost its meaning, its now just guys with good collagen and tiktok hair
this is what i imagine when i think of a pretty boy tbh

Attachments

• image_2024-07-13_035422826.png
    image_2024-07-13_035422826.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
these are like the femboy pretty boys im thinking about the ones that are a bit more robust like damian kater i feel like they have the widest appeal overall these dont appeal to any girl over 17 except 3
The only time I ever looked at some dude and thought "Wow, he's really good-looking." is when I saw Colton Haynes.

(This is from before he came out of the closet).

It's always been that way. Girls loved Justin bieber and one direction a fuck tonn and masc copers were seething at them.
Yes prettyboy maxxing is legit

Jock phenotype is a thing of the past
will miss you yakhi:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
It's always been that way. Girls loved Justin bieber and one direction a fuck tonn and masc copers were seething at them.

will miss you yakhi:feelscry:
Dw u have my discord 👍

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?