Do you guys think StBlackops2cel can slay with SEA women?

Deleted member 18175

Deleted member 18175

Just a guy looksmaxxing
1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

I've seen a tinder experiment where he got a decent amount of matches on tinder in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, metagross and AscensionMan98
Obviously. On Lookism Net someone did a tinder experiment, and he got a fair amount of matches there like 20-30% match rate. Literally any man whose white, and now days they'll take any Arab ,indian, and even black cock then asian .

Asian women are the most disloyal hypergamous creatures on earth. The moment.a non asian cock is in site they rub their hands in joy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Anchor_Ship, metagross and 1 other person
He will do decent in SEA and very good in China, espec if he dyes his hair.

I am not joking, NO ONE in China will think he is ugly, and very few people in SEA will think he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and AscensionMan98

I am not joking, NO ONE in China will think he is ugly, and very few people in SEA will think he is ugly
Bro most people on here would mog st black ops 2 cel. But asian stacy women won't like him JFL.

I've seen a tinder experiment where he got a decent amount of matches on tinder in SEA
Lol you said literally what I said at the same time so thought my post sent earlier. But its true. If Asian women had it their way, they would make every asian man an Incel and wipe out the asian race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and metagross
Lol you said literally what I said at the same time so thought my post sent earlier. But its true. If Asian women had it their way, they would make every asian man an Incel and wipe out the asian race.
my pfp mogs stblackops2cel to oblivion

What do u think abt bts v chad or not?

Bro most people on here would mog st black ops 2 cel. But asian stacy women won't like him JFL.
Numbers Game on tinder. Also race aside asian foids also think white men are rich as fuck so money is their and they respect europe and America so you get clout with the american/europe accent.

The demand for non asian dick in foids is so much in asian girls, I now see fat old balding Indians these days with cute slim young asians.

You know If Japan wants to save its population decline problem they could just import Syrian refugees their. They'll pretty much do on par with white men.

Numbers Game on tinder. Also race aside asian foids also think white men are rich as fuck so money is their and they respect europe and America so you get clout with the american/europe accent.

The demand for non asian dick in foids is so much in asian girls, I now see fat old balding Indians these days with cute slim young asians.

You know If Japan wants to save its population decline problem they could just import Syrian refugees their. They'll pretty much do on par with white men.
JFL, speaking of betabuxxer curries i've seen a bunch of curries Asianwomenmaxxing recently jfl. Their kids will be incels. Currycel+Ricecel=incel.

That lookism and incel.is threads were exposed as LARPs. Bo2cel Africa thread was legit. He did get a few matches in african countries but most of them were flaky and looking for betabux

What do u think abt bts v chad or not?
BTS and al the k pop stars are gaining high appeal due to their success and positive media portrayal. I know a fair amount of jb who find them sexually attractive.

But as for the original thing the SF guy could get more appeal to a few girls out of exotic appeal. Their used to asian cock so some white dick is something they would be interested in trying. The same applies to white foids. My amount of tinder likes is exponentially higher in very white countries like Poland, Finland, Norway compared to america. In fact I beat white chads in ceratain countries, but its due to exotic appeal primarily.

A roasties sees only a particular race, and then something different not only do you have a higher match rate but more interest from them.

That lookism and incel.is threads were exposed as LARPs. He did get a few matches in Africa tho
I would never go on .is. That place is a pedo hangout. Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
BTS and al the k pop stars are gaining high appeal due to their success and positive media portrayal. I know a fair amount of jb who find them sexually attractive.

But as for the original thing the SF guy could get more appeal to a few girls out of exotic appeal. Their used to asian cock so some white dick is something they would be interested in trying. The same applies to white foids. My amount of tinder likes is exponentially higher in very white countries like Poland, Finland, Norway compared to america. In fact I beat white chads in ceratain countries, but its due to exotic appeal primarily.

A roasties sees only a particular race, and then something different not only do you have a higher match rate but more interest from them.
Are u asian? I heard everyone slays with polish women on tinder.

Bro i wish someone did Ian somerhalder tinder experiment.

JBW bro!

Attachments

• 1491716816521.jpg
    1491716816521.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Are u asian? I heard everyone slays with polish women on tinder.
I'm Indian. They like all minority men tbh. Blacks it depends. Their more favored in Western Europe, especially in scandanvian countries and Germany and France.

I'm Indian. They like all minority men tbh. Blacks it depends. Their more favored in Western Europe, especially in scandanvian countries and Germany and France.
Life fuel for all currycels. Were they good looking?

Yea its true to asian foids. Hispanic foids to a decent degree. Indians and Arab girls also. And same for black girls.

It wouldn't be their first choice but they would prefer that than a local man, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Life fuel for all currycels. Were they good looking?

I would consider myself above average for an indian, and yea I was shocked cause I beat my white chad. I was wondering why and realized that as pretty much one of the few non white men in the country I have high exotic appeal. It also explained their high interest.

Yea its true to asian foids. Hispanic foids to a decent degree. Indians and Arab girls also. And same for black girls.
brutal, this is only in asian country where most of the men are sub 3. JBW doesn't work in the west.

I would consider myself above average for an indian, and yea I was shocked cause I beat my white chad. I was wondering why and realized that as pretty much one of the few non white men in the country I have high exotic appeal. It also explained their high interest.
Life fuel, should i geolocationmaxx to Poland when im in college then. I'm gonna follow RTT when im 18.

brutal, this is only in asian country where most of the men are sub 3. JBW doesn't work in the west.
If your white and subhuman you can easily find some cute Arab or indian girl , or hispanics to a degree. Blacks as well but we know that most men dont find them cute unless their mullato.

Life fuel, should i geolocationmaxx to Poland when im in college then. I'm gonna follow RTT when im 18.
Depends, what's your ethnicity lol. Not that relevant if your white tbh, they do well everywhere , the benefits of being white

Depends, what's your ethnicity lol. Not that relevant if your white tbh, they do well everywhere , the benefits of being white
if you're a curry and slay with polish women, then I could i guess?

But one question, you said polish women go for every minority/ethnicity. Is there a reason for that?

Ah, yea polish foids like Arab and indian cock a lot. Did good on tinder their. A damn shame I couldn't go their. The best country is gonna be Finland, and Norway. Yubo foids sent tons of friend requests their and I matched with a ton of cute jb their lol.

Ah, yea polish foids like Arab and indian cock a lot. Did good on tinder their. A damn shame I couldn't go their. The best country is gonna be Finland, and Norway. Yubo foids sent tons of friend requests their and I matched with a ton of cute jb their lol.
wait wtf, are u a pedo? Fuck you bro. I hate pedos

But one question, you said polish women go for every minority/ethnicity. Is there a reason for that?
I mean European women in general dont' see race as a big deal. The only girls In America with that mindset are the hippie foids. I noticed even pretty hot white hippie girls their pretty much primarily with non white men.

Race Is an obsession in america. It is their in Australia and the UK, but from what I have seen curries and Arabs managed to ascend in the UK and to a fair degree in Australia cause of their good work ethic and good food. In America though Indians are still seen as a joke. Fuck America, but hey you can still get plenty of white pussy here.

Just avoid online dating. Its a lot more racist idk why, but in real life plenty of cute white women give ioi. The difference in real life vs online is eye popping for minorities.

Heard that females in SEA literally don't dive two shits what you look like, as long as you got money. An ugly person with a fat wallet is a fuckin' chad there since they see them as a free ticket to Europe/USA

what is his height i think if he is over 6'0 he is chad in sea

yes; its more like test maxxing

what is his height i think if he is over 6'0 he is chad in sea
lol a white man doesn't need height either. could be a turbo manlet 5ft 2 and get a asian Stacy with a numbers game on tinder. And also black ops cel I think claimed an elite height of like 6ft 2, which is in Line with the skinny face and pencil neck he has, so he is going to clean up good their.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16758