Do you guys think the economy will bounce back after corona or will the economy stay fucked for a while?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802 and Blackout.xl
It'll be fucked some months/1-2 years but it'll go raise very rapidly
If you wanna invest or buy stocks the best moment is now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
No.

Save money and invest in bitcoin during the halving or you will never have the quality of life you have right now again.

Traditional currency is being shifted into cryptocurrency. This is so they can track everyone and tax accordingly. This won't work and bada boom the dollar collapses

Some excuses would be:

"Paper money spreads corona, let's use digital. Save grandpa." Shit like that

They have been planning this for a long time, it's more efficient.

But yeah if you don't be prepared to pay 10,000,000 for a loaf of bread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Magnesium, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Remember my Econ thread a while back? It’s a broken system but also a fraudulent one. They can keep pumping up the stock market and bailing people out for a while. As for what the next couple of years looks like, only God knows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Kade and 2 others
Remember my Econ thread a while back? It’s a broken system but also a fraudulent one. They can keep pumping up the stock market and bailing people out for a while. As for what the next couple of years looks like, only God knows
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
Things will be bad for the US imo. It might slowly seem like its returning to normal but that will only be superficial. The wealth will be in the hands of the elite even more and the poorer parts of the population will have a hard time. The US will have to come to terms with having such a high population of poor or very low earning middle class. They can't ignore this for much longer. We've all seen the headlines like such and such of the population is one paycheck away from going bust. The people are tired.

Europe seems to be handling this better. Turkey is also gonna be like the US tho. It's ussues have also been neglected for very short term minor gains by an incompetent neurotic government trying to keep its power.

• +1
It'll be fucked some months/1-2 years but it'll go raise very rapidly
If you wanna invest or buy stocks the best moment is now
I mite jump onto trading 212 i have a friend who's aiming to make 100k from it by the end of next semester

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thoughts?
It’s not bouncing back you don’t close a country for months and just go back to normal not to mention this virus will be a yearly thing now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802 and Blackout.xl
I mite jump onto trading 212 i have a friend who's aiming to make 100k from it by the end of next semester
It's not a bad move to invest some money now actually, go for it if you can

• +1