Do you guys think you'll move on from the blackpill genuinely

xuzky

xuzky

if only you knew how different things could be.
I would assume most people on this forum are late teens to mid 20s, do you think that you will stop spending time thinking aboutt the black pill and just find purpose and settle down? Ik that sounds sped to the low iq degenerate retards on this forum but personally I think for me at least, I'll move on.

@Mando4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mando4, Apparition, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I would assume most people on this forum are late teens to mid 20s, do you think that you will stop spending time thinking aboutt the black pill and just find purpose and settle down? Ik that sounds sped to the low iq degenerate retards on this forum but personally I think for me at least, I'll move on.

@Mando4
accepted it some time ago, im 16 but yeah i think as long as you are atleast htn u shouldnt worry about it at all and actually care for ur personality lol

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
Very difficult, the "blackpill" in my case is not academically acquired information. I have a conception of society not associated with that of many, and I don't do well doing what many people do.

I moved on
Reality is blackpill is heavily flawed

• +1
i had a concept abt looks being important before discovering the online community so it was just so validating knowing that there's like millions of people that also agree with me

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, xuzky and SecularIslamist
Very difficult, the "blackpill" in my case is not academically acquired information. I have a conception of society not associated with that of many, and I don't do well doing what many people do.
could you elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
I moved on
in what way, would u say the principles of it are just inaccurate or what

I moved on
Incels when they release and go outside and gets shocked that women aren't monsters like the bp says

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ImVerySorry, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Incels when they release and go outside and gets shocked that women aren't monsters like the bp says
4297312_Screen_Shot_2024-08-09_at_10.35.42_pm.png

• JFL
Reactions: Medatlantoid
could you elaborate?
If I hadn't read about the "blackpill" I would probably have had a similar attitude.

For example I can almost certainly discard the family hypothesis. I cannot sustain long-term relationships.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and xuzky
If I hadn't read about the "blackpill" I would probably have had a similar attitude.

For example I can almost certainly discard the family hypothesis. I cannot sustain long-term relationships.
what makes you believe that you can't sustain them

• +1
what makes you believe that you can't sustain them
It's very difficult for me, I am non nt and I have had past experiences of medium-term relationship that ended because of some problems.

• +1
in what way, would u say the principles of it are just inaccurate or what
My outlook on life:

Ask users who used to know me i would post suicidal threads every day and this website got to me so much i deleted my acc and decided to actually try and live life and now the blackpill is just silly to me
Blackpill has truths but alot of it is just cope

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
It's very difficult for me, I am non nt and I have had past experiences of medium-term relationship that ended because of some problems.
oh that unlucky bro, what do u think causes people to be non-nt, I dont think it really has anything to do with looks

• +1
I might move on, but I will never unsee the blackpill

• +1
My outlook on life:

Ask users who used to know me i would post suicidal threads every day and this website got to me so much i deleted my acc and decided to actually try and live life and now the blackpill is just silly to me
Tbh after going outside and meeting people the blacpill has a lot of truth but it is dragged asf by ND incels and they are autistic incels coping that it is their looks jfl kys
name bro im grey also lol

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i barely think about it right now

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and They_are_all_whores
oh that unlucky bro, what do u think causes people to be non-nt, I dont think it really has anything to do with looks
Btw my name originated from me asking my friend if he would to women in my school and he said

Women in our school?,they are all whores

My outlook on life:

not an atom tbh

Tbh after going outside and meeting people the blacpill has a lot of truth but it is dragged asf by ND incels and they are autistic incels coping that it is their looks jfl kys
exactly

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores