Do you guys train legs in the gym

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
Bruh legs is so useless man why do i even train them, its so gay and squats and deadlifts just break my fucking back slowly.
Only reason i train them is cuz so people dont think im a pussy or its looks weird having a jacked body but no legs.

do you guys train legs, if not tell me why and what you tell others when they wanna see your legs

Im incorporating them again after a injury in the lower back. I do deadlifts also.

It is what it is, you dont want to destroy your gravity center or whatever they call it, and also to look like a cartoon strong on top and small on legs

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and beefliverontop
YEAH BRO I JUST GOTTA HIT A NEW SQUAT PR THEN ALL THE GIRLS WILL LOVE ME!

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
i train them once a week for balance. Nothing fatiguing

i dont. who wants big faggot ass

• +1
Im incorporating them again after a injury in the lower back. I do deadlifts also.

It is what it is, you dont want to destroy your gravity center or whatever they call it, and also to look like a cartoon strong on top and small on legs
i wanna look like a cartoon. that johnny bravo body 😎

i dont. who wants big faggot ass
Based. Ima skip legs too from now on. Just feels gay

not so based… why do you even train legs?
I mean it only looks like that if your roided up when your natural And have solid muscle in upper body you wont have “chicken legs”

Based. Ima skip legs too from now on. Just feels gay

not so based… why do you even train legs?
I mean it only looks like that if your roided up when your natural And have solid muscle in upper body you wont have “chicken legs”
just depends how big your legs are naturally tbh. mine are big naturally and always hated it. so i never train them. it looks balanced now

• +1
just depends how big your legs are naturally tbh. mine are big naturally and always hated it. so i never train them. it looks balanced now
Same. My legs kind of balance with my upper body so its not bad at all

squats have an overall strengthening effect on the whole body, i don't do leg specific exercises. i also avoid deadlift because it's too hard to recover from

squats have an overall strengthening effect on the whole body, i don't do leg specific exercises. i also avoid deadlift because it's too hard to recover from
what do you do for legs?

You can't look disproportional or you may as well stay untrained

Hit legs. :chad:

You can't look disproportional or you may as well stay untrained

Hit legs. :chad:
No. The leg machine is the 9th machine in my gym!! 9 is a bad number so I must skip legs!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Walking is sufficient

• +1
what do you do for legs?
best thing you can do is to really just roam around, walk a lot, wear a backpack and add some weight to your body so it'll increase bone density

• +1