Do you guys use outfit apps? What's the best one?

D

Diremeyer

Bronze
Outfit app such as a wardrobe inventory app where you pick jeans, shirt, sweater from your closet.

I used one but it was just too much work so I gave up after a few days

a what app ? show screenshot ?

wardrobe-app.jpeg

Why use it?

Say you have a dozen jeans, five sweaters, blah blah blah, and when you put together an outfit that looks great for whatever reason, like a night out, school, festivals, cold weather clothes, you store it, so you can easily return to it. And add stuff like wrist bands and caps and such. And it's easier to find stuff to get rid off, sell or throw if you know what you don't use. Most importantly it's for putting together outfits for casual, night out, things like that.

holy fuck and I thought @gigi was a massive faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Diremeyer and gamma
6E961527 5B1F 4892 A838 92E1510E7850

Chadpilled again, even on a wardrobe app

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
Why use it?

Say you have a dozen jeans, five sweaters, blah blah blah, and when you put together an outfit that looks great for whatever reason, like a night out, school, festivals, cold weather clothes, you store it, so you can easily return to it. And add stuff like wrist bands and caps and such. And it's easier to find stuff to get rid off, sell or throw if you know what you don't use. Most importantly it's for putting together outfits for casual, night out, things like that.
use colour wheel, brah. The best tool for visual impression of outfit. What is the point of putting together different cool pieces if you will look like a parrot colour wise :lul: